five

I sat down next to Joshua after being attacked by Su-Bin. She was very athletic and actually enjoyed the out doors. She easily beat me.

"So do you like him?"

I heard Joshua ask. But I really wasn't sure. Do I? I don't quite know the feeling of love.

"I'm not really sure. I don't know how to find out either."

He nodded and continued.

"Do you get butterflies around him, feel nervous, hands get sweaty, or your heart beats faster? Does that happen?"

"Actually... yes. But my hands are always sweaty and I'm always nervous. I never want to disappoint people."

I looked at my hands.

"So you do. Make sure you take care of him."

He smiled and leaned back.

"Can I bury you?"

He nodded and closed his eyes.

Woozi's Pov

I looked and saw Seo-Yun playing with Joshua in the sand. I felt something strange inside, pure jealousy. They're only playing, why do I feel this way. I then turn back and was pushed down into the cold water by Hoshi, my sand all gone once I got back up. He shouted in victory as I walked back to the shore next to Seo-Yun.

"Can I help?"

I asked and saw Seo-Yun turn, and her face got red. Is there something wrong? What did I do? Joshua smiled and closed his eyes again. She nodded and turned back around, continuing his arms.

Seo-Yun's Pov

I turned around and saw Woozi, and knowing that I like him, I couldn't control myself. My face got red and he looked confused, Joshua just laughed and relaxed again. I turned back and finished his arms, burying them with a huge pile of sand while Woozi did his legs.

"Oi Woozi, I need to go use the restroom."

Said Joshua, trying to conceal his smile. Was he trying to give us alone time?

"But we already started."

"But I really need to go!"

Woozi looked at me to see if I were fine with it and I nodded. Joshua immediately ran up and walked to the restroom. Leaving us alone. I stared at the sand and played with my hands.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up and nodded frantically. My face got warmer with every stare. Someone please loose their sand and save me. He started writing something in the sand, once he finished he tapped my shoulder, telling me to look at it.

It showed two people, a boy and a girl in a heart shape with a question mark beside it. I smiled and nodded, not even sure what it was supposed to mean.

"When is your birthday?"

He asked me, eyes full of curiosity.

"June 27. Yours?"

"November 22."

I nodded.

"What type of things are you into?"

"Music, mostly acoustic types and I really like the sound of guitars and pianos. How about you?"

"I enjoy movies with Hugh Jackman in it, I like classical music and I actually play the guitar and piano. There'll be a surprise later."

I blushed a bit and smiled.

It was starting to get dark and everyone was already starting to come back, Team Jam Jam won and we gathered around a campfire, made by Jun. I was very curious about the surprise and excited. I sat opposite of Woozi and next to Joshua. I saw him pull out a guitar and my eyes widend in surprise. Woozi started to tune it while the others started to smile. Joshua, Seungkwan, Jeonghan, and DK got ready. They're the vocal group. Woozi started strumming it even though I was sure it was Joshua's part. How did they plan this.

They sang Because Of You in acoustic version, and I never thought it would sound better. Even though it was more of a breakup song, just listening to it, it was amazing, beautiful. He kept on looking at me when he did his solo, and I don't know how to control myself anymore. The others were waving their arms in the air along with Su-Bin along to the beat. I just smiled and looked at the campfire, watching the flames spark up, keeping us warm till they finished. I clapped my hands and smiled, that was really nice and relaxing. It was now the HipHop Teams turn and I know Su-Bin would be into it. Vernon, S. Coups, Mingyu, and Wonwoo stood up and started. Su-Bin was singing along with the others, as I had no idea what was going on, anyhow, they were good too. It was the performance teams turn and I wondered what they were going to dance to. They huddled up and separated. First doing an aegyo type of thing. It was very adorable, especially The8. Seungkwan didn't accept as he stood in front with a distressed face. We laughed as they started to dance and I realized why Hoshi chose Team Jam Jam.

"So Seo-Yun, which was your favorite unit?"

Asked Dino.

"OI, why do we even ask, she's going to pick the one with Woozi in it."

Hoshi said and laughed. I actually really did like the vocal unit best.

"Vocal Unit."

I said and smiled, they clapped their hands and bowed, I believe that's their first time getting first.

"I told you! Now let's go back!"

Hoshi shouted and brought us all back to the bus.

That was really fun.