nine

I couldn't sleep after that. I awkwardly shuffled away from him so there was space between us, I still don't get why he can't sleep on Su-Bins bed. I also can't believe I hugged him thinking he was a pillow.

Idiot.

He was already asleep, snoring lightly. He looked so peaceful and I felt a little weird staring at him sleep, but I couldn't take my eyes off.

I doubt I'll fall asleep myself anytime soon. I got my phone and walked over to Su-Bins bed, against the wall with my knees up. Why don't I just scroll the Internet. Maybe look at some videos on YouTube, yeah. I got in YouTube with my headphones on and saw a video. It said

"131011 SEVENTEEN TV-Jihoon's Solo (Boyfriend by Justin Bieber)"

Why was this recommended? I never watched them. I shrugged and clicked it out of curiosity. He had a dirty blonde hair color with a completely different hairstyle from now. He walked up to the camera and started to sing. His English was pretty good but I had no idea what he was saying. Su-Bin told me only a few words but, I enjoyed just watching him. I felt a little... stalkerish but they are a group right. Fans do this all the time. My heart started beating faster but I couldn't tell why. My face became warmer just by watching a video. He looked so cute but...hot at the same time. Aishh saying hot is weird. I felt a smile creep onto my face as I covered it immediately. If he wakes up and sees me doing this, it would be the end of me. But I don't want to stop. It ended and my heart went back to normal. I closed my eyes and thought.

Do I really want to continue? Will he be mad or embarrassed if he finds out?

...

Hell yes.

I opened my eyes and looked at the related videos.

"[131018 SEVENTEEN TV SEASON4] Jihoon Solo Dance."

My eyes lit up as he introduced himself. The music started to play and instead of my heart beat getting faster, it completely stopped. He was so good! I noticed when I saw them for the first time but *shiver*. I started to blush again, realizing he was right there. The same boy. Sleeping. In your room, your house. You have a famous boy in your house! How did you not realize before? I turned my phone off, I've had enough. He's irresistible, but am I the same to him? Probably not. I sighed and closed my eyes again, this time getting a bit tired.

*few minutes later*

Just as I was falling asleep I heard movements. I kept my eyes closed, it's probably just Woozi moving around in his sleep. I then felt something wrap around my legs. What? I opened my eyes and saw woozi with his face all pushed up against my ankle, pouting. I felt my face get warm. Was he awake?

"Woozi, are you awake?"

"Mm."

He just grumbled, his eyebrows a little furrowed.

"What exactly are you doing?"

"Why'd you mo-..."

His voice was cut off as he was falling asleep.

"Hm?"

"Why'd you move?"

"Huh?"

"I... liked it when you hugged me."

My eyes widend. My heart started beating faster and I was probably really red.

"Seo-Yun? You okay?"

"Y-yes of course."

He opened his eyes and got up. He came really close to my face, maybe only inches away.

"Are you okay now?"

His eyes were staring into mine as I stayed silent. He smirked and pulled back.

"Thought so."

He went back to the mattress and closed his eyes, going back to sleep. I've never seen that side of him before, he's usually cute and sweet but right now he was being... flirty?

^^^

So how was that chapter? Sorry if you thought it was short, or too long. Your feedback always helps. Anyways, the support has been amazing! Thank you all so much and make sure you keep on commenting and voting because it really makes me update sooner. Aish, that sounded demanding. Stay shining my shining diamonds, saranghae! <3