twelve

He grabbed my hand and raced out of the room with me. Right when he was about to tell everyone, Jeonghan spoke up.

"Su-Bin already told us. Congratulations!"

She never could keep her mouth shut.

"Woozi has a girlfriend! Woozi has a girlfriend!"

Hoshi and DK chanted. Seungkwan was singing a random song next to the smiling Joshua.

"Take good care of him."

S. Coups told me with a serious face that didn't last long. He punched his fists into the air and started shouting along with the others. I laughed and realized. How do relationships work? What are you supposed to do? And why did Su-Bin come back so early? I shrugged and sat next to Su-Bin. What now? She kept on nudging me while raising her eyebrows.

"How about you and vernon Hm?"

She stopped and looked at him. Then shrugged. I just laughed and listened to the others conversations.

"I decided to come back early because it was hard to live without my little baby panda!"

She started to pinch my cheeks as I just pouted and pushed her away.

"When did you start calling me panda?"

"Right now. Your cute like a little panda. So that's your new nickname."

I turned back around to get hit in the face with a pillow. When it fell on my lap, I saw Hoshi staring at me with a devilish smile. It took two seconds before he shouted

"PILLOW FIGHT!"

Everyone stood up and attacked eachother with pillows while Seungkwan was in the corner trying to dodge every one. Hoshi was doing the crane on the top of the couch and jumped onto DK's back, causing him to fall on top of Seungkwan. It got quiet and we all just stared at the crushed boy. We then saw a thumbs up come from under and the fight continued. We all started to laugh again and finally stopped.

"So i Heard you looking at old videos, Seo-Yun."

Woozi looked at me with his devilish smirk. My heart started pounding. I was embarrassed, what was I supposed to say? I covered my face and closed my eyes thinking that would solve everything. I felt arms wrap around me and my face instantly got warmer. He smelled really good... like strawberries. I heard him whisper in my ear.

"If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go."

My heart jumped, I'm sure he could feel it pounding. I don't know which Woozi I like better, the cute and cuddly one, or the exetremely attractive flirty one. He continued to whisper the song, while everyone was cooing. My hands were still covering my face, embarrassed. If I let go, everyone would see how red I was.

I felt my pillow hit my face again. Mingyu threw it this time.

"OI! Get a room!"

"Do you want me to bring out the guitar?"

Why a guitar? I shrugged and laughed along with the members.

•••

*at home with Su-Bin*

"So what happened while I was gone?"

"He slept on my bed, not yours."

"That was me."

Of course it was.

"Well you know how I always hug that pillow when i get scared? I hugged him thinking it was my pillow. I still haven't found it!"