SoTotallyLittleWood

"Well, come on Toby!" Martyn said, calling out to his best friend. Toby lagged behind, fearing about the gathering dark clouds over head.

"Martyn, I think it's going to rain!" Toby called back.

Martyn turned around. "It's fine! There's nothing to worry about!"

Toby caught up to Martyn, and followed his friend through the woods. They needed a few supplies that required a desert, so they had to walk a while, considering InTheLittleCorp. was in the woods.

The pair walked on farther and farther into the woods, still not seeing a desert. 

"Martyn, I don't think we're going to find a desert. We should head back before it starts storming." Toby said worriedly.

Martyn smiled to his friend. "Don't worry, if it starts raining, we'll make a make-shift house for the night."

Toby smiled back, but it was forced. He couldn't let his best friend down. He had to keep his fear a secret...

They walked on longer, but when it started raining gently, Toby begged Martyn to make a small house for them. Luckily, there were enough wool to make a bed. Unfortunately, there was only enough wool to make a bed. They'd have to share.

A lightening bolt struck a little ways away, followed by thunder. Toby squeaked, and ran into the shack. Seeing the one bed, and Martyn blushing a little, Toby understood the situation.

"Um, looks like we'll have to share...." Martyn said awkwardly. Toby didn't say anything.

Martyn climbed into the bed, followed by Toby. Toby stayed as close to the edge as possible. Sadly, since he was so close to the edge, when thunder sounded again, Toby fell from the bed. Martyn, who was asleep, jerked awake, and noticed Toby on the floor. Martyn giggled.

"Did you fall from the bed?" Martyn asked.

Toby, realizing that Martyn hadn't noticed him jumping from thunder, just nodded. Martyn giggled a little more, before crawling to his own side. Toby climbed back to bed, but it was soon when thunder sounded again, making Toby fall from the bed again.

This time, Martyn was awake, and noticed that Toby fell out of the bed because of thunder.

"Toby? Are you afraid of thunder?" Martyn asked curiously, stifling a few giggles. 

Toby blushed, then pulled his knees up to his chest. He nodded with his eyes closed.

Martyn giggled a little. Toby felt even more embarrassed and quietly sobbed into his hands.

Martyn saw this, and realized the mistake he made. This was a sensitive subject.

"Toby, I'm sorry. Don't cry." Martyn said, crawling over the bed and next to Toby.

"Why didn't you say anything before?" The Sapling King asked.

Toby didn't look up. "Because you would laugh at me. You just did."

Martyn felt guilty for making his friend's fear come reality. He wrapped his arms around Toby, not letting go even when Toby attempted to push him away. 

"Toby, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?" Martyn said.

Toby looked up, only to be met by a pair of lips to his. In shock, Toby just froze. Martyn pulled away soon after.

Martyn thought he might have crossed the line, but Toby threw his arms around the Sapling King's neck and said, "I forgive you." Before kissing him.

Martyn kissed Toby back, and ran his hand through Toby's brown hair.

Martyn lifted Toby onto the bed, and they cuddled there the rest of the night.

Toby never jumped the rest of the night, because he knew that he was safe in his lover's arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it sucks! I don't know a lot about Martyn and Toby so..... yeah.