Chapter 5

Ky'lee POV
Jazzy set me up with Odell picking us up. Imma get her back.

When I opened doors couldn't believe he was standing there. He still look fine as ever.

We just stood there staring at each other till Olivia asked who was at the door.

When she jumped down out of his arm and pulled him into the room I knew she was gonna she Kasey to him.

I was going to tell him I just didn't think it would be now.

But I just have to roll with it.

I am just sitting here watching tv while the kids are sleep. Moments like this i get lonely.

Is it wrong that think back to the things Odell and I used to do.

Like the time I locked him out the house or when we were supposed to be baking cookies but we had the whole kitchen a mess.

Like when I'm alone I think about him a lot.

But I just we will discuss that tomorrow .

Odell POV
I have been happy since Ky'lee agreed to meet with me.

I have just been smiling all morning I decided I would pick them up round lunch time so we could grab a bite to eat.

So right now I'm getting ready to pick them up.

Until Jarvis called.

"Wassup man"

" Nuthin much going to go pick Ky'lee and the kids up"

"Bruh have you gone crazy she left yo ass. There is a play for people like you"

" Nawl bruh she here" I say.

" Bruh you lyin"

I went on to explain to him everything.

"So you mean to tell me Ky'lee came home with the kids to Jazzy's rectial. So then Jazzy set you up to go pick them up and you found out you had another daughter named Kasey and know yall going to the park like a lil family to talk about it."

"Yeah that is everything."

" Bruh dis is too much but go get to know my new god daughter and my other two god children"

"Aight "

I pull up to hotel Ky'lee is staying in. I walk to her door and knock.

Ky'lee answers the door.

" Am I too early"

"Nawl you good come in"

She lets me in I see Olivia sleeping while OB is playing with his toys.

" Where is Kasey?" I ask looking around.

" I'm bout to give her a bath" she says walking into the bathroom.

"Alright well I will by out here playing with OB"

"Okay"

I walk and go sit in front of OB.

" So OB you Legos"

He shakes his head.

" I used to play with them all the time when I was a kid. I was a pro at building things."

He just shakes his head again.

"Since I was a pro you want to build a tower?"

" Yeah" he finally a says his fist word to me.

Ky'lee POV
While washing Kasey I heard laughing and screaming I looked out the bathroom. I saw Odell and OB playing it looks like they wrestling.

I couldn't help but crack a smile.

After washing Kasey and putting her clothes on I walk out the bathroom to see Odell and OB still playing wrestling.

I sat Kasey down and I decided to take a couple pictures. I took bout five pictures.

"Odell we can leave now if you ready"

He stops wrestling with OB and looks at me. " Yeah can leave right now"

I put Kasey shoes on while he puts OB shoes on. After I do that I go wake Olivia up.

"Olivia wake up there is somebody here to see you"

"Who is it mommy?"

"Just go get your shoes from by the door"

"Ok mommy"

She walks in there then all I hear is Daddy. She saw Odell.

I walk in there see Olivia sitting on Odell's lap talking.

"Olivia I told you to put yo shoes on"

" Mommy I saw Daddy"

" I know baby but if you put your shoes on we can go to the park and you can play with Daddy."

She jumped off Odell's lap and ran and put her shoes on.

Making sure we had everything we left out the room. We got to the car and buckled the children in.

We were off to the park.

.

.

.

Short chapter

Vote/ Comment

Word Count: 725