Chapter 6

Ky'lee
We arrive the park and made sure Liv and Odell were okay.

We sat down with Kasey laying on Odell's shoulders.

"How have u been?"Odell asks.

"Good I guess" I say.

"What you mean you guess?" He questions.

"Well how would u feel if the man you were so deeply in love and have two kids from you cheats on at your son's first birthday."

" I guess I deserve that" he says looking down.

"You deserve". I say raising my voice. "Nigga u deserve me jumping cross this table and beating yo ass. But you betta be glad my baby in arms."

"Our baby" Odell says.

"Our baby you mean my baby after you decide to lay down with that hoe into bed they became my babies. Since mine the one that took care of them.

"Well that wouldn't have happened if you would have just let me explained." He says while putting Kasey in her carrier since she had fell asleep.

"Bawl don't put the blame on me. It was your fault that all this happened. You caused all this you missed important milestones in your kids life. So don't sit here and put all the blame on me when all I was trying to do was protect my children" I say.

I get up from the table to go play with OB3.

I go sit in the sandbox beside him.

I start to help him build whatever he is trying to build.

"Mommy dat Daddy" OB3 asks.

"Yea baby that is"

"Lub him" he says

"Yea baby I do even though I wish I didn't. " I say while looking at Odell pushing Liv in the swings.

Later that Day

After the park Odell dropped me and the kids off at my parents house and right now I am explaining to them why I just up and left and moved to Italy.

" I found him cheating in our bed with some girl and I packed up some things for Olivia and OB3 and I caught a plane to Italy that night."

" I should go beat his ass for what did" my dads says while jumping up.

"Nawl dad don't do that I handled it." I say.

"So where does Kasey come into the picture at?" My mom asks while holding Kasey.

"When I left for Italy I was pregnant with her at the time."

"Oh" both my mom and dad say.

" have y'all cooked anything I am hungry" I say getting up walking into the the kitchen seeing pots and pans on the stove.

I grab a plate and start to fix myself a plate since the kids have already ate early.

While fixing my plate I hear footsteps and I see my mom appear.

"Ky'lee" my mom says.

"Huh" I turn around putting my plate down them looking at her.

"You still love him don't you" she asks.

"Yes momma I do" I say finally breaking down.

I have never really had to cry about this whole situation. With the kids being around I never had the chance to cry.

"Momma sitting down with him today just brought back all the emotions and feelings I had for him back."

"I know did baby I could see in your eyes when you talked about him. Yall need to talk to each other."

" I did momma but all we did was argue and he tried to blame the cheating on me. Why would I talk to him when I know he is just going to blame it on me. " I say.

"Baby yall need to stop blamin each other for everything and talk."

On the other side of town at Heather's house.

Odell Pov
"How did it go" my mom asks.

"horrible" I say.

"How did it go bad yall just went and took the kids to the park."

"While at the park Ky'lee and I started talking and things just went left."

"She said something about you cheating."

" Yea she did." I say getting up going into the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Well did yall fix anything?

"No I don't think we will be taking anytime soon because she is mad"

"She has every right to be Jr. You cheated on her and you think now That she is back that she will forgive you. She's not it is going to take."

"Well I guess we will talk when she has forgave me." I say walking out the kitchen.

*************************************
I haven't updated in a while but I am back now.

I really had writers block for a while but I felt like writing today.

Idk when I will update again but it will be soon I hope.

Anyway Odell and Ky'lee finally talked

Things got heated

I wonder what will happen next

Vote/Comment

Word Count/ 802