Chapter 7

Ky'lee POV
Right now I am laying the bed just staring at the ceiling. My mom and dad decided they wanted to spend time with their grandchildren. So I left the kids there.

It is 2 o'clock in the morning I can't sleep. I just can't get Odell out of my head. Even if I wanted to I couldn't.

I just wished what happened woildng have happened I would be feeling like this.

I would be alone in this bed all by myself.

Breaking me out of my thoughts my phone vibrates.

Odell: you awake

Why is he texting me at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Me: yea y

Odell: just open the door

He betta not be at my door. I grab the robe out the bathroom and walk to the door. I look through the pephole to see him standing outside my door.

I unlock the door and open it and walk into the living room.

I hear the door close and I hear his footsteps coming into the living room.

He sits whatever is in his hand down and sits on the opposite end of the couch.

"What are you doing here?" I say trying to find out the reason him coming to my apartment at 2 o'clock in the morning.

"I came to chill with you" Odell says in a duh tone.

"Cut the bullshit Odell why are you really here. No regular person shows up at their ex house at 2 o'clock in the morning." I say getting aggravated.

"Ex you aint my ex babygirl" he says while licking his lips.

I look at him like his crazy.

"Yes I am when you cheated I became yo ex." I say.

He laughs then he looks at me.

"Nawl baby you was still my girl you was just upset so I let you have yo space."

"Whatever you say Odell I am going back to bed you can crash on the couch." I say getting up going to my room.

"You really think I'm let you sleep in that bed by yourself and sleep on this couch you must be crazy." He says.

"Whatever Odell just lay out there and let me lay on this bed".

I take the robe off and get in the bed. I hear the door open then close. I k ow it is Odell coming to lay with me. I don't even feel like telling him to leave.

I guess he takes his clothes off. Then he gets in the bed and wraps his arms around me.

I start to doze off until Odell says " Ky'lee"

"Huh" I say half awake.

"You got panties on?" He asks looking over my shoulder down at me.

"Why do you want to know?" I say closing my eyes.

I didn't have any panties on and I know Odell knew. When we used to sleep at night I didn't ever wear panties.

He didn't say anything else so I guess he fell asleep. I started to doze off until I feel something on my butt.

I look over and see Odell's mini poking me in the butt.

" Odell" I say.

He doesn't answer. I say his name again and he still doesn't say anything.

So I finally shove him. He wakes up.

"Man Ky'lee why you push all on me you must want some dick." He says with his eyes close.

"Nawl but you need to control up little friend because he is poking me in the butt." I say as I roll back over into my previous sleeping spot.

"Yea whatever. You know you want this dick you just being stubborn. But I ain't going to get you none tonight you need yo rest." Odell says.

"Whatever Odell" I say dozing off.

That night I can say I went to sleep for the first time in a while. No me and Odelm aren't together but at this moment it doesn't matter to me. I still know where his heart stands.

***********************************
I did it again updated twice in one day this should hold y'all for a little while until I update again. It will be soon I promise.

Odell decide to chill with Ky'lee

Odell claims Ky' Lee isn't his ex she is still his girl

They ended up sleeping in the bed together.

Ky'lee is haply even though her and Odell aren't together she is happy

Vote/ Comment

word Count: 737