Chapter 8

Ky'lee POV
Every since that night with Odell he has been at my hotel room everyday.

I only have two days left until we go back to Italy. Odell has been begging me to stay but I told him I have to take care off some things first.

Meanwhile Odell has been spending so much time with the kids. Liv is loving that she is spending times with her daddy. OB3 is talking more than ever and his whole face lights up when he sees Odell. Kasey just loves to play with his face and lips.

Today I am going to go visit Quentorea.

I haven't seen her since OB3's first birthday party. I talked to her the day I left and I told that I wasn't going to be back a while.

I pull up to her house. I get out the car and walk to the door. The house still looks the same from the last time I say it.

I knock on the door. I hear somebody say coming. The door opens and Quentora appears.

We both embrace each other for a while. I could feel her tears on my shoulder and I knew mines were on her shoulder's too.

We released each other from a hug.

' Ky'lee were have u been for the last year and half?" She asks me.

" Girl it is a lot to explain." I say back giving her that look.

" oh it's like that well let's go sit in the living room and talk."

When we go sit in the living room I see a baby blue blanket. I get closer I see a baby laying on it wide awake.

"Que when did this happen?" I ask looking at lil man.

"Bout 3 months ago." She says while picking him up," Marques meet Auntie Ky'lee".

I grab him out her hands and hold him in my arms. He is too cute. He just looks at me and gives me this grin. I smile back at him.

"Aww Que he is adorable"

"He gets it from his daddy as Jay like to say but back to why you left. Why did you leave."

"Odell cheated." I simply stated and I go on to tell her everything that happened.

"Wow so how does Kasey look?"

I grab my phone and show her a picture of Kasey.

"Aww she's so cute and she looks just like Odell."

"I know right. When she was first born she looked just like him every spit of him." I say.

" So how do you feel about Odell now."

" I feel okay I just we haven't really put our feelings out on the table like that. But we were are cool."

"Did you see you guys getting back in a relationship." Que asks.

" I really don't know. I mean love him. Well of course I do he is the father of my kids but I mean I am not ready to go down that road yet with him since everything that happened. My heart forgave him but like my minds won't let what happen go. So I am honestly afraid." I say.

"Well girl whether yall get together or not yall always going to be in each other's life constantly."

" I know"I say, " Where is Jay at?"

"Oh he is at work. He made me quite my job to be a stay at home mom."

" I know you don't being home 24/7 with the baby." I say.

Quetorea is the type of person that likes to work all the time. Doing something that she likes. It keeps her busy and occupied. You don't want to see her when she has nothing to do.

" I hate it. I mean I love my son but I hate being at home 24/7 just taking care of the baby. I don't even get to go outside even. I feel like I am trapped in within these for walls."

"It will get better when Marques gets older you can get your job back and go back to doing what you love to do so much." I say.

"Yea I hope so."

*************************************
I thought I should update.

Ky'lee went and visited Quetorea

Ky'lee is afraid to go down that road with Odell

She thinks she will get her heat hurt again

Do you think Ky'lee would give her and Odell another go round

Quetorea in the multimedia

Vote/ Comment

Word Count: 740