February 5

Rukia POV

After killing two hollows in the middle of the night, I woke up really tired. I put my uniform on and met Ichigo downstairs. He was already eating his breakfast. When we finished, we both walked out if the door and was surprised to see Orihime waiting patiently. She looked at us. "Hiii Ichiigo!! Good morning Rukia." she squealed.

"Ori- Orihime?? What are you doing here?" asked Ichigo. He was as confused as I was. Orihime frowned slightly.

"Don't you remember Ichigo? Yesterday when it was time to go home, I was telling you that I'd be waking with you to school." she gave a small smile. "Then I said 'Ok Ichigo! Don't forget!' and you said 'Uh huh.'" she giggled as she tried to mimic Ichigo's deeper voice. Ichigo looked confused for a second, then he finally remembered.

"Ohh." he said. He shoved his hands in his pockets and began walking. Orihime and I were on each side of him. We walked in an awkward silence. The only noise was Orihime's humming and the sound of the cars going by. We started nearing the school, and she was still humming. Man! She doesn't get bored?! I decided to make the mood a little less awkward by asking something that his been on my mind.

"Hey, Ichigo... What is-"

"Oh! Ichigo your so nice!" said Orihime. She wrapped her arm around Ichigo's. He looked at her up and down, an eyebrow up and tried to pull his arm out gently. She seemed to have a strong grip. She leaned her head on his shoulder. I got furious.

"What do you think your doing?!" I yelled. She looked surprised. Tears of embarrassment in her eyes were ready to spill out.

"Wh- What?" she asked. Her face was a bright red.

"You heard me!" I said rather agressivly. We were at the school and she let go of his arm.

"Uhh... I- I have to go." she said and walked towards Tatsuki. Ichigo looked at me with a surprised face. He smiled and laughed a bit. I realized what I've done and I was so embarrassed. I'm such a fool!

"What are you laughing at?" I asked. "Baka..." I said quietly and walked away.

When it was time to get to class, there was another pink paper heart with the letter 'G'. I sighed and placed it in my bag as the teacher started the lesson.