February 7

Rukia POV

This morning, I woke up a little earlier then usual. I opened the closet door to see Ichigo already in his uniform. He was putting something in his bag and zipping it up. "What are you doing?" I asked camly, walking over to him to get a closer look. He jumped.

"What?! Nothing!" he said. I tried to reach for his bag but he held it out of my reach.

"What is in your bag??" I asked impatiently.

"None of your business!" he yelled. His arm was above his head, his hand held a firm grip in the handle of his bag. I stepped on his bed in an attempt to reach for the bag. I was so close. "Why do you want to know so badly?"

"Because you told me it was none of my business!" I jumped onto him. My arms were around his neck and my legs were around his waist. My hand grazed the bag, so he dropped it on the floor, kicking it away from both of us. Smart move. I looked at it, it was by the door. Then I looked at him, he was staring at me, blushing. Then I started blushing. His arms were around my waist. I put my feet on the bed, but our arms stayed where they were. We just stared at each other for what seemed like forever. I was blushing like crazy and I had a weird feeling in my stomach. Finally, I took my arms off him. "Uhhh... I- I have to get ummm... ready... for school." I stamered. I went into the closet and put my uniform on. I smiled. I know who I want to be my Valentine.

Today in school, I got a pink paper heart with the letter 'I'. I looked at it instead of putting it in my bag right away. The I realized that the hearts might spell something out. Duh... I should've known. So in the closet when I got to Ichigo's house, I took all the hearts I have gathered these couple of days and set them next to each other. 'LYIVGCIU' I rearranged them again. 'ILVYUICG' They don't spell anything out yet. I wonder how long it will take for these letters to make sense.