Chapter 2: Her Funeral

No one wears black. I am dressed in a baby blue tuxedo; she wears a blue dress that she wanted to wear to prom. It goes from blue to white in the skirt, and is baby blue on top, with a white ribbon around the torso. I am currently on my way over to the coffin. Half of me is actually going to the coffin, the other half is just looking to see if Bradley is over there. About 5 steps after I start, I walk right into Mrs.Livian. 

"Hello Elliot. Im so glad that you're here. She would have wanted you to be. I'm also glad you told me she didn't want black, although it sounded like something she would want, she didn't tell me."

"Yeah," I manage a small smile, "Im so sorry, I wish I could have stopped it," She holds up a hand in protest. "She obviously didn't. But she did leave you this," She holds up her hand, in it is a blue book, with white stripes, going left to right (Or maybe a white book with blue stripes,or going right to left I don't really know). Immediately I recognize it, her journal. She's been keeping it for the past couple of month, she is really protective of it. My eyes nearly pop out of my head, I guess she notices. "I was shocked that she would want anyone to have it, but it was in her note. To be honest, I'm glad its you." 

"Thank you," I whisper, holding back tears. Holy crap! Am I about to cry?? I can't take this...I need to go home. Can I? Is that allowed?