Chapter 8: I don't know what to call this chapter

Ok, last night was extremely stressful. There were cops and all that stuff you would expect. Its like 4 a.m. and they just left. One thing is certain: I'm not going to school. I just..I can't. I'm staying with the Livians, but right now I'm at home getting some stuff together. I open the closet door in Mom's room, and get the beach bag, with the sunscreen and crap in it. I dump it out onto the floor and go into my bedroom. I open my dresser and grab a random pile of underwear and socks. Then I grab,like, 9 t-shirts. I get a pair of khakis and 3 pairs of jeans, I get some basketball shorts. I dump them all into the beach bag, not caring about the sand in the bag and how irritating its going to be later and blah blah blah. As I'm on my way out of my bedroom, the front door opens and slams shut. I drop the bag and run out, yelling "HEY!". I get into the kitchen and standing there, staring back at me, is Jackson. He looks (and smells) like he hasn't showered or shaved in a few days, and is wearing the same thing he was last time I saw him, a white t-shirt (well, it was white. Now its red) and jean shorts. He is wearing blood on his shirt, arms, and a swipe of it across his forehead. 

"Hey, I need your help," He runs up to me and puts his hands on my shoulders. I quickly back away, "Get your hands off me! You- you killed her, didn't you? And you think I'm gonna help you?"He looks confused, actually confused. 

"Wha-No! Your idiot friend did! He came over while you were at school babbling about how he's sorry and he doesn't want to hurt anyone," I guess my he doesnt like the look on my face or something, because out of nowhere, he slaps me across the face, "ASK HIM!" He shouts, I fall on the floor. He starts going through the kitchen, I get curious so I ask him what he's looking for.

"SHUT UP! Ok?! JUST SHUT UP!" He grabs something, then turns to me. "You need to believe me, your  friend isn't who you think he is," with that, he runs out the front door.