Authors Note!!

Yayyy!!! My first book is officially complete!

Omg!!!!!!

I'd like to thank everyone for reading and some for voting! Hearing and seeing you guy's opinions really uplifted my spirits on many occasions.

I didn't think I would get excited about reads until my story made it to the million reads point, but I found myself jumping for joy when I made it to fifteen reads. Lol.

I truly do appreciate everyone who read my book but I must give special recognition  to @loveIsa21 and @kindofobsessed

I know the names are probably wrong but you guys know who you are.

Thank you both for voting for almost, if not every chapter. You guys are...... for lack of a better term, completely, utterly, irrevocably, awesome.

Also if you like the idea of a second story please let me know.
By voting maybe even commenting?

As you guys saw last chapter, I hinted at a new story line towards the end...
Are you guys up for it?

I feel like my writing has truly evolved from the beginning to the end of this book. I've learned how to use my words to elaborate better and captivate my readers a bit more....  hopefully.

This is being written possibility days before pubication (today is 7/26/15 9:23 est). Bad blood. was completely written probably 14 days before publication, but due to certain circumstances I have no WiFi. (Take me now!!!) And with the five minutes I miraculously had, I decided to update.  To even get Bad blood. to you guys was a Blessing. I had absolutely no time to look over that one for major mistakes. Sooo, sorry. 

But luckily for me (and you) even without WiFi I can still write.

So I'll start the second book but leave it unpublished until I get some feedback of exactly what y'all want.

Okay

Until then

Thanks and lots of  kisses

-T

P.S.

In my story, did I tend to make up words, or were they all legit? I really don't know.