Chapter One

EVEN BEFORE THE EXPLODING DOOR, I was not enjoying myself. I was bored. The last week before school ended and camp started and I had sit here and take an exam!

I watched the clock. Only an hour left of this torture. I tried taking the exam but gave up when the letters began swimming like Olympic gold medalists.

Trying to focus on anything other than the final, I heard faint heavy breathing and feet pounding against the tile from down the hall.

I listened closer. I heard mumbling but it was too far away to understand. As they came closer, I started to make out a few voices.

"We have to hurry. He's the key to defeating-" A female voice, with a slight accent that I couldn't place -- I wasn't very good at determining those kind of things--spoke quickly and harshly, with an edge of hope and determination, cut herself off sharply.

"We know, Hermione. Calm down. We'll get him." This voice sounded British, at least that was my best guess.

They stopped talking and continued running. When they began to speak, my teacher interrupted.

"You have 45 minutes left." My science teacher spoke in a monotonous voice as he paced the classroom.

It ceased my focus on the voices. I couldn't hear them anymore.

Tired and frustrated, I internally groaned. I wished I were with Annabeth at camp. She would help me train and we could go on a date, it had been a while.

I would probably have to come up with something good since the last one had been in Paris. We ate French foods and walked along the river. That date would be hard to beat.

Then, I heard the female voice again. This time much sharper. "Bombarda!"

Looking back on it, it was so cool. But now, I was in red alert mode, Anaklusmos in hand.

Debris flew everywhere. Shrapnel scattered the studious test takers. People slid under desks and ran in to the closet. They covered their heads and screamed.

I dodged a big chunk of ceiling that crumbled down upon me. I looked around, waiting for a monster attack. Instead, I got this.

A boy with dark hair yelled a few words in Latin while pointing a stick at me. When nothing happened, he looked stunned.

A girl with bushy hair pushed him out of the way, dragging a redhead behind her.

"Petrificus Totalus!" She too pointed a stick at me. The redhead stared at me.

"Bloody hell, Hermione. He's immune."

The girl, Hermione, came up with a different tactic. I just watched her, clutching my precious pen, ready to uncap it.

"Windgardium Leviosa." She pointed the stick above her. I stared in awe. She was making a chunk of ceiling fly. She flicked her wand and a pound of brick and cement went crashing down on my head.

I felt a stabbing pain and my vision blurred. I felt my temple and pulled my hand away to see blood. More than I should of. My head spun and I collapsed unto the floor. Then, my conciousness left me.

********************
Hey, guys. I hoped you guys liked the first chapter. I had a lot of fun writing it. I just want to make a little disclaimer. Percy Jackson and the characters mentioned from that series, all of them belong to Rick Riordan. Harry Potter and those characters belong to J.K. Rowling. The storyline/plot is the only thing that belongs to me. I'm not taking complete credit because it is mostly J. K. Rowling's book. I just twisted it in a way. Thanks for reading. Please comment, vote, follow. ♡k