Chapter Fifteen

Percy

We marched down the narrow path. We came to a stop in front of a picture frame. It was translucent and I saw hundreds of kids sitting in the room. They were all beat up and worn out. Neville opened the door.

"Hey. Guys. I have a surprise." He said, yelling to get attention.

"Nothing you bring, Neville is going to change what's going on here." A boy said. I'm pretty sure this was that Seamus kid Neville was talking about. He was so beat up, kinda like me when I was younger after a training session with Luke.

"Interesting that you think that." Neville stepped aside to show us. Harry was in the front. People began to cheer. A chorus of 'Harry Potter' and 'we're saved' went around the room.

The same boy had another question. "Where were you all this time? And who are they?" He said pointing to Annabeth and I as we stepped out of the frame. I hopped down and caught Annabeth as she jumped.

"They're. . . Well, you guys can explain."

"Thanks, Harry." Annabeth said sarcastically. "Well, we're here to pummel this guy who is terrorizing your world." Annabeth said. "And. . . I have a plan."

"Who are you?" A kid yelled out in an exasperated tone.

"Oh. I'm Percy and that's Annabeth."

They just stared at me, then Annabeth. They looked to Hermione in question.

"Don't look at me. Ask him." She said, pointing to me.

"Well, you see. Harry and those two," I jerked my finger in Ron and Hermione's direction. Then at Harry. "Kidnapped me. Then, whatever you guys call the wizard dude you're fighting, kidnapped Annabeth and we, well we weren't looking for you, yet." I said to her. "But, we found you anyway." She began to glare at me. Pretty sure that meant 'thanks, Percy.'

So, I began panic rambling to save myself. "Not that I wasn't. I mean as soon as I found out--"

"Percy."

"Yes." I was desperate. I needed her to not be mad at me. Especially with us going into battle.

"Shut up."

"Wait," Harry continued. "We need your help. We're looking for something."

"What is it?" A kid yelled out.

"Um, we don't know." Harry admitted.

"Where is it?" Another voice shouted out.

"We don't know that either. I know it not much of a lead."

"A lead, Harry? That's nothing." I interupted.

"Well, I do know it's something of Ravenclaw's. Is there anything you guys could think of that it could be?"

"Well, there is the lost diadem of Ravenclaw." A blonde girl with a dreamy expression said.

"Yes, Luna. That's the thing. It's lost." A pretty Asian girl said.

"Hey, it's something. Do you know what it looks like?"

"There's a statue in the Ravenclaw common room of her wearing it."

"Better than nothing. Who will take me?"

The Asian girl began walking towards Harry. Hermione interupted. "No, I think Luna will take Harry. Won't you, Luna?"

"Okay. Come on, Harry."

"Not right now." Annabeth said. "I'll incorporate that into my plan. But for now. . . We need to get to the Great Hall. Someone is calling us."

Sure enough, a voice over the loudspeaker was commanding that everyone is to report to the Great Hall.

*******************
Since nothing I wrote was in the right order, this chapter is kinda short. It orginally had when Harry talks to the gray lady. Then the next chapter had the part about the great hall and it still does. I love you guys. The reads mean everything to me. I wasn't expecting my story to get as far as it did. We're almost a 1K!

Question: Who is the Gray Lady? (Her name)