Update Part Two

Hello, all!

I have been pretty radio silent in here since I finished this story back in 7th grade, save for the two years later update. 

In said update, I mentioned that I wanted to write an original novel. While it is not the story I had thought of at the time, I have decided to write an original. I just posted it on Wattpad today, and I am so excited to share it with you. 

It is called Infection Runs Deep. It's about the Zombie Apocalypse and all of the drama that comes from being in that chaos. There's some good relationship drama that gives me second-hand embarrassment and makes me cry. Plus, I am almost (that's questionable, but okay) done with the first draft so that means updates will be very swift on Wattpad. Chapters 1-5?? are up already, but 24?? are in my drafts part. Please check it out and let me know what you think!!

Now, if you are curious about my life, I am always happy to overshare. I am now in college! (Basically I wrote this story about seven-ish years ago which is freaking wild. So if you thought my writing was trash in this book, that's okay because I cannot read it. [I physically refuse because I will cringe.] But I've had seven years to improve and develop a style, so hopefully I am better in my new book.) I am playing a sport in college at the DIII level and majoring in nursing, so I am crazy busy. I still love to read so leave me some recs and I'll be sure to check them out. 

I have no shame in self-promoting the new book because this book has almost 700K which is insane. So thank you to my dear readers who made it this far. The new book is for you guys who made me fall in love with writing.