Wishes Do Come True

***

That next day Alice had made it her mission to turn me into her own personal life-sized Barbie doll... But I didn't complain because I knew she'd make me look nice anyway, even of we weren't going anywhere.

"Could you maybe calm her down a bit Jazz?? She keeps dancing around me like I'm a maypole!" I joked as she finished up my hair.

Jasper smirked at this, "I don't think that even I could calm her down today..." he mused with a loving look to his wife.

Alice was now grinning as she skipped out of her closet carrying a really nice dress, "This is it!" she chimed.

I looked from her to the dress and then back to her, "Why do I need to wear that?? It looks really expensive Alice..."

My friend just rolled her golden eyes, "Put it on." she ordered lightly.

"Alice I--"

"Do I have to get Jasper to make you agree Georgie?" she questioned with a raised eyebrow.

My mouth hung open for a second before I composed myself, "I... Erm, no." I replied quickly.

"Good!" she grinned as she handed me the dress, "Now go put it on."

And with that I was pushed gently into their ensuite bathroom with Jasper chuckling softly at this...

"I'll get you back for this Mr Jasper Hale!" I called as I got dressed.

The only reply I received was both of them laughing, and so as soon as I was done getting the dress on I stomped out of their bathroom with a serious look on my face.

"Your both so mean!" I told them. But both of them had fallen silent and were now staring at me... "What is it??"

Alice's face lit up, "You. Look. Absolutely. Amazing!!!" she exclaimed with the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her face.

"Thanks..." I blushed, looking around for a mirror.

Jasper left the room briefly, only to return moments later with a full length mirror in his arms, and after placing it down in front of me he stepped back...

The girl in the mirror was still me but she looked so beautiful I actually let out a gasp, "H-how... How did you do this Alice??" I breathed as I took myself in.

"During my long life I've perfected the art of making people masterpieces!" she told me, still smiling.

I turned around to face her, "Your brilliant!" I squealed as I threw my arms around her.

Jasper placed a hand on Alice's shoulder and she regarded me one last time, "And now for your surprise!" she beamed.

I studied both of their faces for any clues on what the surprise might be, but when all I was presented was happiness I frowned, "Whats the surprise??"

Alice shook her head, "You'll see!" was all she said as she motioned for me to follow her.

We ended up in the back garden where I got told to sit on the swing chair and just wait, then Alice had vanished...

I busied myself by staring at the grass which swayed slightly in the breeze, "Georgie?" said a quiet, but all to familiar voice.

It was Jay...