Chapter 8

Danika's P.O.V.
I woke up next to Niall. He must of laid down with me. I get my phone from the little table in Niall's room. I check the time. It's 10:30am.
"Am I the only one up?" I thought to myself. I try to get up from Niall's arm around me. It doesn't work. So I grab the T.V. remote and I turned on the T.V. I flick through random channels for 5 minutes. Niall moves around before I hear "Watcha doing?''
"Trying to find something good to watch." He nods and sits up. It's quite for a little bit. "Wanna go out for brunch?'' Niall speaks.
"Okay... What time?"
"Now. I'm like starving."
"You just woke up. How are you hungry?" I say while laughing quietly.
"I dunno.. I just am,okay." He says. I get up and I go to the bathroom. I remember that Louis girlfriend has make up here. I just put on mascara and eye liner. I just realized I have no clothes here. I walk out of the bathroom into Niall's room where he's still is in bed. I walk over to the bed and I jump on him.
"NIALL! WAKEY WAKEY!" I scream.
"Danika..." he moans.
"We can go to Denny's and then the mall.."
"Danny. 10 more minutes."
"Get up or I'll get ice... cold.. water..." I say with a smile.
"You wouldn't...." he says with a dirty look.
"Did you forget who your sister is? I would." I say with a smirk.
"I'm up!" He says while I laugh.
"Why do we need to go to the mall?" Niall asks.
"I need clothes. I have no clothes here." I say.
"Okay. Denny's first?" Niall asks with his eyebrow up.
"Yes Niall. Denny's first. But what am I going to wear?" Niall gets out of bed and gives me sweatpants and a sweatshirt which smells like Niall. I put them on and I put a messy bun in my hair. I put on my Toms. Niall is by the door with his keys.
"You ready?" He asks.
"Yeah!" I say grabbing my phone.
We arrive at Denny's. We sit in the car in silence for 5 minutes. "Ready?" Niall asks.
"Yeah." I say. We went inside and say down. We look at the menu for 10 minutes. I get a chocolate milk and Niall gets hot chocolate. We both have our pancakes and we eat. Niall finally speaks.
"So tell me about yourself."
"Well I'm 16. Since you ran out on us I've been in the foster home but then I wanted to find you." I say.
"I didn't run out on you guys." Niall says.
"Then why did you leave us? You know dad died, right?" I say almost crying.
"No. You just will never understand." Niall says looking down at his food.
"Oh." I say. We ate and we went in the car.
"Are we still up to the mall?" Niall asks.
"Yeah.'' I reply.
"Listen. Everything is fine now. We found each other. we are going to be Okay. I promise. Just please. let that be the past. I won't let it happen again. I promise." Niall says looking into my eyes.
"Okay." I say with a smile.
"So lets go to the mall!" Niall says.
"Yesh!" I say and he looks at me while smiling.
"What?" I ask.
"You are so my sister." Niall says with a laugh. I roll my eyes. We arrive at the mall maybe about 15 minutes later.
"Where to first?" He asks me.
"I dunno. Again, Foster care half of my life." I say.
"Right..." He says. we walk into the mall.
"What about if we just walk around and you find a store you want to get clothes in." Niall suggests.
"Okay." I say to him.
A hour and 40 minutes go by and I have at least 10 bags.
"Damn Danika. are we done yet?" Niall asks while holding half of my bags.
"Yeah. We are about done." I say. we get in the car and we go back home? Should I call it home? I guess now I can. while I'm thinking this we end up home.
"Okay. I get the same bags and you get the same bags." Niall says.
"Okay.. I guess so.." I respond.
We get inside the house and the house is destroyed. Pictures are smash, glass is everywhere, and one of the windows where shattered.
"What the hell? Liam? Lou? Harry?" Niall asks.
"You stand behind me Danny. I have no idea what happen." I nod. It's quite. Then the more we get to the rooms we hear sobbing. Niall and I look at each other. It's coming from Louis room. Niall knocks on the door.
"Lou? You okay?'' Niall asks.
We hear another sob.
"Go put your clothes away. Use my extra draw. I'll be right back." Niall says while I nod. He walks in. I go to I guess you can say our room. And I start putting away the clothes.

Niall's P.O.V.
I walk into Louis's room and I see him in the corner shaking. He's in a ball shape form.
"Who's there?" I hear him say.
"It's just Niall. No one else." I say I'm a calm voice.
"Where's Danika?" he asks looking up. There's tears in his eyes.
"She's in my room. I'll explain after you explain to me what happen? Did you wreck the down stairs?" I say without breaking eye contact with him.
"Yes. Is it really that bad?" He asks me while looking down and back up to me.
"Explain Louis. What happen?" I say while in front of him.
"Eleanor. We broke up. Well she broke up with me." He chokes on his words.
"Wow. bro. I'm so sorry. Why though? You guys where going strong."
"She says because we never see each other because of tour and because of it she cheated on me. She told me over text message.I was down stairs when it happen and I just lost it..." He says almost crying again.
"Don't worry about the mess. You know what Lou?"
"What?" He asks.
"The boys will be out all day, right?" I ask. He nods.
"We are having a boys night out. Okay? So get clean up and we will leave in a little bit." I say while standing up.
"Wait. What about Danika. I don't wanna take you away from her." He says still sitting down. I reach for his hand and he stands up.
"She'll understand. Now get dressed. Okay?'' I say while leaving his room.

Danika's P.O.V.
I put away all of my clothes in the draw. while I sit on the bed I hear Niall coming in. I turn around.
"So what happen?" I ask.
"Well." He walks in front of me. "Eleanor broke up with him.." He says.
"Awe. Is he okay?" I ask.
"Yeah. umm I was going to take him out..."
"Niall. It's okay. He's your best mate. Go." I say while shooting him away.
"Okay. I'll be back around late tonight. It depends." He says while looking up.
"It's okay. I'll clean up. Now go!" I say while getting up and giving him a hug.
"Okay." He says.
"Well I gotta change. I'll meet you down stairs?" He says.
"Yeah. I'll start now." I leave the room and I go down stairs. I clean up the glass first and then I pick up the picture frames. It looks descent but that window is shattered. I don't know how to fix it. I went on the couch and I flick through the channels. I hear foot steps down the stairs. I get up and a give Louis a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then I go to Niall and I hug him.
"Be save." I whisper in his ear. "I will. I promise. Love you sis." He says.
"I love you too bro."
The boys left. About 20 minutes later I hear the front door open. I look and it's only Harry. He sits next to me.
"Hey. Where's your brother?" He asks.
"Out with Louis." He nods.
He goes to the kitchen. He pulls out whine.
"Danika?"
"Yes?"
"Do you want some?" He hold up the wine glass. I never had it before.
"Sure." He brings me a glass. Before I know it I'm on my 10th glass. Harry gets in closer. His lips smashed into mine. I pull back.
"Harry, What about Niall?"
"What about him?"
"He will not like this."
"Danika. I liked you since the day we saw you on the side on the road." he says while he crashes his lips on mine again. He picks me up and he takes me up stairs. We go to his bed room. Next thing I know it I wake up to the front door closing and I'm in bed with Harry. Oh no. We didn't.. Did we?
************************
||Hey guys! I hope you like this update! I'll update later or Sunday. Do you ship Darry? Or Harrika? I'm not sure what one is better... Well I love you guys soooo much! You guys are the only reason why I'm still writing this book! Well see you later!||~YTFG01