Chapter 4

Danika's P.OV.

I was crying my eyes out! "How dose he not know or remember me!" I said sobbing. I got up and started to walk although I have to go back to get my stuff. I walk down the road and back to the house. I sat on the steps for 2 mins. I heard running and talking in the house. I was quit. the door opened.

Niall's P.O.V.

I ran to my room and tried to find a picture of me and Danny." Nope not there not there either! Where the hell did I put it!!!!!! Ha ha there it is!" I grab it and ran down the stairs. I opened the door to see if she was still there. She was.! I open the door a little more and closed it.

"Danny I'm so so very sorry."

"It's okay Niall. I bet if I was you ill forget about me 2." I felt awful.

"I kept this picture." I said as I have her the picture. She smiled

"I did to." She said standing up

She hugged me

"I missed u hungry Nialler!"

"I missed u to little Danika!"

The hugged lasted Intill I kissed her on her head.

"Lets get inside."

"Lets." She said smiling.

Danika's P.O.V.

As soon as Niall and I made up we went inside. "Is every thing okay?"

"Yeah every thing is fine." Niall says while looking at me in the eyes smiling.

"Good!" louis said and ran out side.

"So u guys coming?" Every one looked at me. "What?" "r u?" "I'm kinda tired. I'm going to sleep in a hotel. see you guys tomorrow."

"No no no your sleeping here." Niall picked me up and went up the stairs. I see

The boys laughing. I'm over Nialls shoulder and there smiling.

Niall threw me on top of the bed.

He walks away and said "Night."

"WAIT!!!! What room am I in?"

"Mine. the bathroom is that door and if u want to go down stairs just go the hall and the take left and go down the stairs." He took off his shirt and have me shorts. He wasn't bad looking. Shut up hes my brother! "Here put this on if u don't want to sleep with your clouse." He walked out saying "good night love." he closed the door and I whispered "night hungry Nialler." I put on his shirt and his shorts I'm guessing. I looked at the clock and it was 5:00pm. I could see the boys outside threw the window. "So she's cute." louis said. I blushed "touch her u die." I laughed. "I can't lose her again, she means to much to me. I can't lose her." that made me shred a tear. I went and laid in bed. And I feel asleep.

Niall's P.OV.

I showed a picture of Angie before we went out side. Finally we got outside. "So she's cute." "Touch her you die. I can't lose her again,she means to much to me.i can't lose her." they all rolled there eyes so I said "LET'S PLAY FOOTBALL!!!!" (soccer) "So when Is Danika going to meet Angie?" "I don't know. I want to catch up in her life and mine. Then maybe." "oh" after a hour we went in side and we all feel asleep on the couch.

*****************************************

Middle of the night

Nialls P.O.V.

So I wondered why we slept in the couch but all the memories came flashing back to me. I go up to my room and see Danika spread out on my bed with a big smile on her face. I go out side for a couple of mins to text Angie.

Niall:"Hey babe. whats up. I can't sleep!"

Angie:"nothing. watching tv."

Niall:"oh. I have a surprise for u."

Angie:"you brought me a dog/cat!"

Niall:"no. I found my long lost sister! Isn't that grate?!"

Angie:"I g2g bye love u!"

Niall:"night love you 2"

I lock my phone and went to bed

*****************************************

Is it good? Yeah or nah?

@gabbie_horan11