Chapter 9

||Hey guys! So warning.. this chapter might get a little sexual. I just wanted to warn you guys that... well love you all!||~YTFG01

Danika's P.O.V.
I'm panicking. Did we? I look under the blanket. I still have clothes on. whew.. okay. I just out of the bed. I open Harry's door and I walk across the hallway to Niall's room. I hear someone coming up the stairs. I lay on the bed.
"Hello?" I hear a girls voice. Is that Eleanor?
"Hello?" I say back. She walks inside Niall's room.
"Hi. I'm Eleanor." She says with a smiles. she's so perfect. But right now we hate her. wait why did they brake up? I'll find out.
"I know." I pull out my phone. Its only 9pm.
"Look you might hate me but I'm here to get my make up and then I'll leave." She says looking down and then back up.
"I don't hate you. I don't even know what even happen. I'm sure it was bad though." I say looking up at her. She walks towards me.
"You don't?"
"No." I say. Does she know who I am?
"Do you know who I am?'' I ask.
"No. I figured you where one of the boys girlfriend. I shake my head to tell her no.
"I'm Niall's younger sister."
"Oh. I'm so sorry."
"It's fine. So what happen with you and Louis." It looks like she's staring above me. She finally speaks.
"I cheated on him with my ex boyfriend." My mouth drops.
"That's why everything was destroyed." I whisper under my breath.
"What do you mean 'everything destroyed'"? she asked.
"He trashed the down stairs. Now I think you should get your make-up and leave. Him and Niall might be on their way." I say.
"Okay. so what's your name?"
"Danika." she smiles and then leaves. I get under the covers and I lay my head on the pillow and I close my eyes and the next thing Is I'm asleep.

Niall's P.O.V.
"You should get a girl tonight." Louis slurs.
"We're here for you Lou. Not me. Besides, I'm not even over Angie yet bro. What am I going to do?" I say before drinking out of my beer.
"Get drunk and get a girl. Bring her home and bam. No more of the other bitch." Louis says.
"I can't. Remember. Danika. My younger sister who is in My room."
"So. We have a bathroom bro. Just drink up." 5 minutes later I'm having vodka. Everything is blurry.
"Hey you." A brunette says while hanging on me.
"Well hi there." I say with a smile. She drags me to the girls bathroom. There's no sight of Louis. She takes me to the stall and locks the door and pushes me against the door.
"Whatcha doing?" I ask her. That's it Niall! Ask her what she's doing when you clearly know what she's doing.
"I want you right now." She says while looking at my lips and biting hers. I nod. She smashes her lips on my. Both of our breaths smell like alcohol. It's about 5 minutes before she whispers in my ear. "Wanna go to my place?" I was thinking and I nodded my head yes. We went through the club and I still see no Louis. oh well. We get in a taxi and she literally eats my face on the way there. We get there and her apartment is the first one. She opens the door and she closes it.
"Ready?" she asks. I nod. She comes close to me and we ended up into her room. We made out on her bed and then next thing I know it, it is 5pm
"Shit." I moan. How the fuck is she still sleeping? I'm not wearing any pants. I think I would remember if we had sex or not but all I remember is the bathroom. I put on my pants and I left and started walking.

Danika's P.O.V.
I wake up around 9am and Niall isn't here. I look down stairs and no one. Is Lou here? I look in his room. He's in there with a blond girl. He didn't.. Did he? I go in the kitchen and I see Harry.
"Good morning love." He says in his morning voice which is hotter then ever. What did I just think? No Dani. It's Niall's best mate. I can't.
"Well hello there." I say. He grins. Maybe he didn't actually mean what he said thy night. I mean we where both drunk.
"You look so perfect with no make up and your hair messy." He says with a smirk. Maybe not.. I'll just play along with him.
"Well thank you Mr.Styles." I laugh. He walks up to me.
"No I'm serious. Your just so perfect." His lips smashes against mine. His hands go around my hips and I put my arms around his neck. Am I really doing this? I guess I am. He pulls back.
"I'm sorry. Your my Best friend's sister. I shouldn't be doing this." he says looking down.
"I don't care." I say while kissing him again. He picks me up and puts me on the counter. I felt the world spinning. It felt like it was only me and him. He pulls back.
"Where's Niall?"
"He hasn't came home since last night." I whisper into his mouth.
"Good." He picks me up again and some how we made it up the stairs. We went into Harry's room. He laid me down on my back and locks the door. He gets on top of me and crashes his lips on mine. More passion in this kiss. I unbutton his shirt. He takes the rest of his shirt off. Do I want to do this? He stops.
"Do you want to do this Danika?" He asked. Do I? It wouldn't be my first time. His head tilts.
"We can wait if you want to." He asks.
"No. I want to. Do you have anything?" He nods. He kisses me again. Everything is off on him accept his boxers and only my pants and underwear are off.
"Are you ready?" He asks. I nod. He takes off his boxers an he puts on the condom. He slowly slides into me, I moan.
"Harry..."
He thrust slowly and then a little fast and then faster.
"Danika. oh god." Harry moans.
"I'm about to." I moan.
"Harry. Same." A couple of more thrust and I felt him came. He pulls out and he goes up to my face and he put it lips on mine and kisses me with so much passion.
"Danika." He says in my mouth.
"Harry." I say back.
"Be mine." He says.
''Okay.." I moan. Some how he put on his boxers. I still don't have I panties on but I have my bra on. He grasps my boob and he's still kissing me. About 3 minutes later we hear the front door opening and closing. We stop and look at each other. We get up and we get dressed. We unlock the door and we sit at the edge of his bed. He turned on the tv while I put my hair in a pony tail. The door knob turns and the door opens. It's only Louis.
"Aye. Watcha guys doin?" He asks while looking at the tv.
"Nothing." Harry simply says.
"Is Niall home?" I ask.
"No, last night he went home with some chick." He says smiling at Harry.
"WHAT!? HE WHAT!?" I yell.
"I WAS WORRIED FOR NOTHING!" I yell.
"Don't worry Danika. He'll be back later." Louis says.
"He better be." I say to him. Louis leaves. Harry kisses my temple.
"Don't be stress Dani. He'll be back." He kisses my temple again. I turn to him. He kisses my lips. I'm feeling a little less stress. I smile.
"Okay." He pulls back. He kisses my nose.
"We have to be more careful." I say in a whisper.
"I know but I can't help myself." He gives my a cheeky grin. We go down stairs and we see Louis and Liam. As soon as we get into the kitchen the front door closes. I look at Harry. His eyes points to the stairs. I nod. We run up stairs. I go to my room and he goes to his.
"Danika. wait!" I hear him say.
"Yes?" He walks over to me and kisses me. No boy have every kissed me with this much passion.
"It's the last one for today. GoodNight beautiful." I smile. Goodnight!" We left each other. I hear Niall's voice.