Chapter 2

Danika's P.O.V.

As I walked about 10 miles away from the hell hole I found a park. "Why not, ill take a break." I sit on a swing and started to to swing. It was about 30mins when I decided to walk again. A car passed by and asked if I wanted a ride but of course I said "no but thank u." and it drove off. then 1hour later a van pulls up and asked me if I wanted a ride. I said no but they kept asking. They seem familiar.

Liam's P.O.V.

As we drive we see about a 16 yr. old girl. "Pull over to see if she wants a ride." Harry said. So I did. She had wonderful blue eyes and blond hair. she looked like Niall ALOT! I put down my window "Do you want a ride?" "No, but thanks." Smart! That's right if a van pulls over and asked u if u want a ride u say no. I kept asking and asking. I'm surprised that she didn't go fan girl on us yet. Dose she not know who we are? Harry of course has to open his mouth "Do you know who we are." "boys of course! Now bye!" she continued to keep walking. "Ha ha ha very funny, Harry I think she's funnier than you!" Harry looked at me saying Fuck you. As hes giving me dirty looks I asked "You don't know who we are?" Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh No, now I have to find my brother. So bye. Leave!" she took one step "You don't live with your brother?" She looked upset. "What's his name?" she looked up "Niall James Mo-" she paused. Smart she's not giving her last name to any one. It could be Morrill Moore or meliss. We will never know. "What's his first name?" she hesitated to speak, finally she said "Niall. Just Niall. Hes Irish. there's a 1% chance you would no him so bye!" "WAIT! I think I have a picture u might want to see!" She gave me a dirty look. "You have 5mins to wow me then I'm walking away." I pulled out my phone and tried to find a picture of Niall. "Look. Dose he look like him?" all she said was "I don't know. I was 5 last time I saw him and he was 10." "Oh" is all I said. I was trying to find a baby picture of Niall. "I found one off of google!" "You found what?" she said. is this him? "Yeah, wait how did u find that pic?" "hes our best mate!" "wait wait wait, hes gay? U know mate means a couple." "No no Jo were not gay. Mate is friend in England." "Oh,ok. well can I see him? please take me to him." "okay I will, get in the back."

Danika's P.O.V.

So I got in the back of the van. I can't wait to finally see my brother.

***************************************

Like it? Comment what u think! Vote and like too! 💞💞😘