Chapter 6

Danika's POV

I went up to see what was wrong with Niall because I'm mean...... HE'S MY BROTHER!

I gave the door two knocks before walking in. I see Niall hugging a teddy bear with tears on his cheeks, he had his head down so I really have a good view of him.

Just as I was about to say something he beat me to it. "Louis I told you I wanted to be alone!" He yelled at me and tried to throw something at me but missed. "Uhhhhh, I'm not Louis. I have boobs, long hair, and I just so happened to look just lke you." I said, he looked up at me and he looked like he was mad.

"Fine, I'm leaving, I'm leavng, don't need to give me a look dang." I said backing up and I was about to leave before he yelled out a 'Wait'. I turned around and looked at him confused. He beckoned for me to close the door and come closer.

I did as... well motioned, and came to him. I was about to ask him something when I was once again, intrupted by him pulling me into what I'd like to call a Niall Hug. Reason for it because he gives those hugs where, he hugs you tight, but he's not squeezing you. A hug thats warm but not too warm, a loving hug that I used to love when I was younger.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this Danika. I'm just depressed right now." He said, I rubbed his back and tried to comfort him. I'm still confused but I didn't say it. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. "Her name was Angie. She was my girlfriend, and I thought we were happy together but I found out that she was cheating on me. And I was gonna introduce her to you but she made me choose and I chose you. She didn't even tel;l me how she felt about you and she just made me chose like I was gonna chose her right off the bat, but your my sister and I'd chose you over anything, anyday-" He rambled but I stopped him because he was sobbing and I could understand him all that good.

"Shhhhhhhh, Nialler it's okay. This Angie chick doesn't see how amazing you are if she cheated and broke up with you. Do I need to beat her up to make you feel batter? I can upper cut her face into next week?" I asked and he looked up and smiled at me and even chuckled a little bit. That made e smile!

"I guess my work here is done then?!" I said smiling and Niall laughed again.

*********************************************************************************************************

Okay as you may see, im not the original author to this book.........

I killed her and took over her wattpad!!!!!

MWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just kidding! I would never murder anyone in my life! Im Innocent -makes innocent face- okay ill cut the crap its............................................................

BRINA!!!!! YAY AYA YAY AYA YAY! IM CO-WRITING WITH THIS CHICK HERE WHOSE NAME WAS UNSPOKEN! seriously we talked and i tld her my name but I never knewhers.. hmmm ill ask later.

But I also write. I write a book named Louis tomlinson is my Brother!?!? so yea Ill be co-writing this book, Before, and Louis Tomlinson is my Brother. so enjoy!

Idk when this chick will update but yea !!!!

BYEE <3!!!