Chapter 3- Meeting Thor

Percy wasn't dumb far from it so when he went into the arena and saw his new brother he could tell he might not get along with him all that well.

He was talking to three males and a woman and if he remembered Loki said they were the Warriors Three and Lady Sif.

They were fighting and Thor was bragging about defeating enemies. He walked over to them with his head held high but his shoulders held no tension and if need be his ADHD would help him be ready for a fight if need be.

He walked over to them and said, "Hi, I'm Percy and I'm the new adopted son of Frigga and Odin, you're new brother." he said to Thor.

Thor looked so happy to have an another brother but his smile dialed down when Sif asked, "Why did Odin and Frigga adopt you?" She said in an almost sneer tone.

Percy's shoulders instantly became tense a bit, "Because they helped me when no one else would and my father already agreed with it if you do not like it then talk to the king or Poseidon Greek God of the Seas or my real father." he said sounding tense.

Instantly Sif's face had one of surprise but Thor smiled and embraced his new brother and asked, "How long have you been on Asgard."

"Couple hours now." Percy said managing to slip away from the hug, he doesn't like being touched that much.

"Where were you?" One of the three men asked

"With Loki." he said simply and watched how Sif and the other three tensed and looked ready to sneer again while Thor's smile briefly vanished but was replaced when Loki came into the room.

"Brother!" He said but Percy wasn't watching them he was actually watching the men and woman reaction and he got what he thought he might, they sneered instantly and practically made fun of Loki.

Percy was tense and when Thor was down hugging his other brother Percy grabbed Loki's hand and dragged him away while telling Thor he would see him later.

When they left the room Loki saw that Percy had absolute hatred in his eyes, "You don't like them?" He asked with curiosity.

"I don't know about Thor but I think he may be to interested in killing than reason but his friends no. I don't like them come on let's go learn magic." With that Percy dragged Loki to go practice.