Chapter 5- The Cerimony

Percy's P.O.V

Over the years I knew Thor and Loki never got along and that allfather liked Thor better. But it was one day when we were in the vault that Thor showed that he really did have blood-lust in a way for a warrior.

"But the day will come that one of you will have to defend that peace." Allfather finished

"Do the Frost Giants still live?" I asked where I was standing behind Loki.

"When I'm king I'll hunt the monsters down and slay them all.Just as you did father." Thor looked excited at the idea.

"A wise king never seeks out war." Allfather said to us. But," Allfather was looking at all three of us, "he must always be ready for it."

Thor and Loki looked at each other then want off to father while Thor took his right hand and said, "I'm ready father." I was trailing behind them watching and debating.

Loki then said, "So am I." as he grabbed the other hand of Allfather.

"Only one of you can descend the throne. All of you were born to be kings. And Percy do you think you could be king of Asgard?" Allfather asked as he turned to me as I trailed all three of them.

"I don't think I'm ready." I said quietly

"Why is that?"

"To young for one thing and to command a whole world is a lot of work." I said, "It takes commitment and wisdom to be a king and to gain the trust of the people you are leading." i said

"well said." Allfather said as we walked out of the room.

Ceremony Years Later

Over time Loki and I have gotten really close and despite people calling him silvertongue or whatever he says is a lie we promised each other to never lie to each other and tell each other something that was bothering one another no matter how much one thinks it's stupid.

We actually have a mark on the inside of our palm and it represents Loyalty, now most people think the circles are just that circles. But they are actually a West African Andrinkra symbol. (Image Above)

But here we are Thor being boastful and proud while showing off that he was carrying Mjolnir and tossing it into the air while then catching it. Loki whispered beside me, "That should be you holding Mjolnir, you held it first."

I whispered back, "Look even if I accidently picked it up first there is still no way that I would be kind, Odin wants his first born not a child that isn't his or even the oldest. You and I both know that."

Loki sighed as we watched Thor kneel before Odin, I haven't really called Odin father in a long time since I first witness that Loki and I were just the sidelines as Thor was the main show.

Odin was about to crown Thor when he stopped and said Frost Giants. All four of us went down to the vault as Thor was really mad about them getting in here and I could see Odin's reason for not attacking, one it would be called War and second they giants that came in here paid with their life that is all that matters.

Loki and I watched from the sidelines as Thor pretty much yelled at Odin saying we should take action. We watched the fight and when it was over Thor made his way over to the mess hall and flipped the table.

Loki and I watched with a passive face until Loki went over there before I could stop him, "It is unwise to be in company right now brother." Thor said as he saw that Loki was moving to sit next to him, "This was to be my day of triumph."

"It'll come." Loki said, "In time."

That's when the warriors three and Lady Sif entered the room.

Thought it would be a nice place to stop anyway here is an update!