Chapter 11- The Destroyer

We watched as rainbow light spit out of the Bifrost and toward Midgard, "We did calculate this into our plan right?" I asked beside Loki, The Destroyer behind us ready to be sent to Midgard.

Loki scoffed as if he never thought things through (which can be a lie, I remember some things we didn't plan that happened).

"I have revised the plan and I think that sending the Warrior Three and Lady Sif is now part of the plan." Loki said his hands behind his back.

"I feel like a terrible brother for this." I said softly looking at The Destroyer.

"You don't think I don't feel bad? I'm the one who made this stupid plan to begin with." Loki said stressed.

Calmly I put a hand on his shoulder and calculated the time, "I think we can send The Destroyer now, I commanded it so that it would only attack Thor unless provoked by something else. But I made sure that there would be no civilian casualty or that of Thor's friends and Thor himself." I said

"And the spell?" Loki asked referring to the spell I put on it so when it seemed that Thor was winning it would combust but actually be sent back to Asgard vaults.

Rolling my eyes I told my brother "Please, centuries of studying magic and you still think I would forget such a simple spell? I'm truly wounded bro." I said playfully.

Loki smiled but then it was gone when we turned to The Destroyer, "Are you ready?" Loki asked sadly.

"Does it matter if I say no?" I responded a sinking feeling manifested in my stomach.

"Probably not." Loki commented and together we said the spell that would get The Destroyer to earth without getting Heimdall in trouble.

After a moment of silence Loki said he was going to see about his other plan and quickly left the room.

While Loki did what he was about to do to his true father I was left running the place the best I could (It's hard when people don't think of you as a prince just because you're adopted).

Not just handling some of Asgard problems, my attention was watching what was happening on Earth.

Dividing my attention sometimes gave me a headache but I had to watch to make sure no one really got hurt.

I also wanted to see how Thor was doing (He still was my brother after all) and my chest hurt as Thor was approaching The Destroyer apologizing to Loki and I.

It wasn't really his fault that it had come to this and I hadn't this plan more than ever. But the events were set and no matter how much how much my heart ached or how much my title was telling me to stop I couldn't.

Watching Thor made my heart feel even worse and I was glad when it was done. I was also glad when he got his hammer back. It means that he is ready to be the king that Asgard needs.

But it did help to know that Thor's trip to earth wasn't a complete waste, it seems Thor may have found a girlfriend. Oh I am so singing that nursery rhyme.

Thor and Jane sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Wait, bad thought back on task. I let Loki do his thing as I hanged out with Heimdall (the fake one being frozen on the bridge to have the Frost Giants think Loki was on their side).

Heimdall himself was informing me of what was going down with Odin and he informed me that Loki killed Laufey.

"I need to get Thor back here." Heimdall said also getting up from his chair.

"Can I give you a teleport?" I asked kindly in a thank you for what you have done manner.

Heimdall nodded and quickly I teleported him and myself to the Bifrost area. Quickly he put his sword into the mechanics and soon enough Thor and his friends had come back.

Instead of facing them I teleported away before they could see me. I teleported to Loki's location, "Thor's back." I said as I saw him hugging mom.

Just as that was said Thor entered the room and mom went to hug him. I could see that Thor was mad and seemed to be hurt and I suppressed a flinch.

Thor turned to me, "Please tell me you had nothing to do with this." he said in a way of pleading.

I couldn't look him in the eye because I was part of this, big time really. Thor started to talk to Loki and I had sinking feeling once more.

It happens when loyalty is divided and I couldn't act when Thor and Loki started to fight. I know Loki was angry with his true father but I didn't think he would act like this.

I tried to stop Loki but he gave me a hard look and I faltered. I never was the one to receive the ending of one of his looks and I didn't quite know how to act.

"Go stop your brothers from doing anything rash." Mother said drawing me out and racing out of the room after Loki who was on horse heading toward the Bifrost.

I was just able to help Thor grab Loki who was about to fall into the Void below. MY vision started to blur when I realized what was happening and knowing Loki he wouldn't see what others would feel if he did this.

"Please don't." I whispered to Loki who gave me a sad look but nonetheless let go of Thor. I tried to reach out to grab him again but he was to far away.

Tears slipped down my face and my heart was torn. "It will be okay brother." Thor said placing his hand on my shoulder.

I pushed his hand away and turned away and just started to walk away. I had to get away, as I was walking I stared at the small tattoo that we both had on our hands.

Loyalty.

What would one be loyal to when the other half was gone. Except it didn't feel gone. Making a fist with new found determination I sought out one of the locations that I could use to go from different realms.

Not wanting to deal with the fallout I quickly left mother and Thor a note before finding the entrance to Midgard and soon I was on Midgard in a open area close father's underwater palace.

Loki might not be on Midgard now but if he was alive I'm sure that he will find his way. After all it was that one day when we were children when we said that if we ever got separated we would meet on Midgard.