Chapter 4- Getting to Know the Family

It was a couple days later when Poseidon showed up to visit Percy, but what surprised him was how much Loki and Percy looked almost identical and they had same mischievous smile that also made Poseidon to have the same grin.

Now he was going to just bring Percy to Midgard but Percy asked if Loki could come too and he couldn't help but ask Odin and Frigga if both boys could.

Frigga said it was fine while Odin was made to say fine by his wife, that lead to the prank they pulled with Hermes, now Hermes was going to prank Aphrodite but met Poseidon along the way and when he discovered Loki was god of mischief, then there were two wild seas so all four ending up pranking Aphrodite.

Now it was going to be a simple hid her make-up but it turned out to completely change her place from a pink barbie place to almost Hades and Athena mixed, Grey walls and black carpet while her make-up was hidden and her toys and other things were also taken.

Now her reaction was even more amazing when she discovered her pool was pranked to make her entire body green and orange as a signature from the prankers.

She was furious and called a godly meeting which Percy and Loki hid behind Poseidon's throne to hid from the gods but yet still enjoy Aphrodite's reaction.

Of course Poseidon and Hermes acted innocent, although the council believed Poseidon to be innocent, not Athena though, they didn't believe Hermes so he was a bit punished.

He just shrugged to the boys who felt bad and said it would be over before he knows it because he was delivering mail all the time.

Now they were on Midgard and bored so Poseidon thought it was a brilliant idea to take Percy to his palace. Now there Poseidon had to say sorry to his wife and son and explain things to them about where Percy was staying.

But Percy won them over when Poseidon got to the abused part Amphitrite literally hugged him and Triton gave him a pat on the back.

Though Poseidon had some godly business to do they were left with Triton who was actually older than both boys. He shrugged and asked, "Wanna train."

Loki and Percy looked at each other and followed Triton to go see how the Greeks train. Apparently Percy was good with a sword and Loki was good with a knife or spear but he mostly liked staffs better.

They trained for a bit then Poseidon came in and brought Percy and Loki back to Asgard.

I know this may not be much still working on details and only now getting around to watching the movie Thor...