Chapter 31

"Thanks Mira!" I thanked her for helping me. As I walked out Sting was waiting anxiously for me. "Are you okay? Is the baby okay? Why were you in the infirmary?" he asked.

"Don't worry, the baby is fine. Mira just needed to do me a -- favor." Sting's eyes narrowed down at me. "What kind of favor?" he asked. I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "Uhm, to help find out who's the -- father."

His eyes sparkled in delight. "I'm the father right!" he smiled and pranced around. "Well ......" I started. In an instant he stopped and looked me dead in the eyes. "Sting ....." But right before I told him what happened -- "Lu - Chan!" Levy sang, grabbing me away from Sting.

"Okay! So we planned an early baby shower, cause we can't wait any further!" Levy fangirled along with the rest of the ladies. "Its gonna be great! Even though we don't know what the gender is, we'll make the best of it Lucy, you can count on us!" Erza smiled. I felt so blessed that I have Fairy Tail to count on, even Sting. My heart melted at the thought of having a child running around the guild, Fairy Tail helping out, not to mention spending my life with Sting. "Arigatou minna."

Few minutes later, Sting walked up to us and said, "Hey Lucy. I'm have to go back to Sabertooth cause -- its uh, Rogues birthday. See you later." he gave a quick an awkward smile, then walked away. By this I felt kind of sad, he left before I could even say anything back. The girls looked at me an started asking questions. I know why he left early, but still. Why would he just walk away? The rest of the night I tried to get Sting out of my head. The girls kept trying to talk and get my head in place but it just couldn't.

××××××××

× Sting POV ×

When I walked into Sabertooth I was greeted by guild mates all over but I didn't respond. I took a seat at the bar and ordered a big mug of booze and started chugging away. Rogue sat down next to me and put his hand on my shoulder, "So what happened between you and Lucy?". I sighed and slammed my mug down. "Get me another one." I looked at Rogue and shook my head, "Should I be mad that Lucy's baby isn't mine?" Rogue chuckled under his breath and shook his head. "Did she tell you that? Or is that something you told yourself?" I feel so ..... so mad. " Well she didn't tell me that. But I felt like she was trying to." Rogue shook his head again and stood up. "Go back to her, I can handle things here. Also, say sorry to her if you messed things up between you and her." he then left but really, I was so mad that everything he just said meant to me. So I just kept drinking and drinking until I felt like I was gonna die.

"Sting?" I slowly held my head up, all saw was Yukino. Or 5 of her heads spinning around. "Sting! Are you okay?" she asked, holding my face up, I couldn't even remember my own name. "Huh? No, I'm fineeeee. Just peachy keeeen." I sang. She shook her head and put my arm around her neck. "C'mon, lets get you to bed." she carried me back to my room. When she laid me down I grabbed her hand causing her to squeak. "Thanks Yukino, I've had a rough day." I groaned. Yukino sat at the edge of my bed and smiled. "I'm here for you Sting. We're guildmates." I sat up next to her, we sat in silence for awhile until she spoke up. "I think you should go to sleep, you're pretty drunk and --" I shut her up by roughly kissing her, she moaned loudly and laid down on my bed.

××××××××

× Lucy POV ×

The next morning I woke up in the infirmary again. I got up and it was pretty late so everyone else was already up and busy. They all greeted me with happiness, I was pretty happy to, I felt like today Sting was gonna come by so we can spend time with each other, I really miss him. Ugh! I can't believe I'm this obsessed with Sting. To get my mind off things I sat down with Natsu, if I was gonna have a baby I want him to be comfortable with it. "Hi Natsu." I smiled. He seemed so surprised to hear from me but gave an actual genuine smile, "Hey Lucy."

Next thing I knew me and Natsu were laughing and giggling just like old times. Made me feel so happy and officially at home. Until he asked where Sting was. By this time it was in the late noon and Sting still hasn't shown up which made me worried. "Don't worry Luce. He'll come around."

××××××××

× Sting POV ×

I bit my lip as I closed my room door. "SHIT!" I screamed over and over, punching the walls making holes in them. "This is crazy ..... I'm such an idiot!" I yelled, punching and breaking things. Rogue came rushing in and saw my room, he saw my face, my tears and how angry I was. "Sting. Its okay. Whatever you did, I'm pretty sure Lucy will forgive you."he closed the door.

I cried even harder. "No -- No! She will never forgive me for what I did." I had my hands grasping the sides of my head in frustration. "Sting, she will forgive you. Lucy loves --"

"I had sex with Yukino!!"