Chapter 3

× Rogue POV ×

That idiot! I knew Orga and Rufus shouldn't have given him booze .Now I have no idea what's in store for Sting and Lucy.

× Lucy POV ×

I walked into the guild recieving death glares. I walked up to Mirajane who was at the bar wiping the cups and dishes."Hey Mira what's up with everyone?"

"Don't talk to me, tch." she turned away from me. "What are you talking about? Whats wrong Mira?"

"Don't play stupid ,we all saw you and Sting! How could you do that to Natsu?!" I felt tears come to my eyes. I turned to run away but the whole guild surrounded me, Natsu walked up to me crying. Tears engulfed his eyes.

"Why Lucy? Why Lucy? Why Lucy"

"Lucy....Lucy....Lucy!" I shot up and started breathing hard. Rogue looked at me weird and huffed. "What's wrong with you? You kept saying Natsu's name repeatedly in your sleep."

"A nightmare." I breathed, running my hands through my hair.

"Oh, well I'm going to wake up Sting and we're going to talk about that....." he said pointing at my neck.

What is he talking about?  I felt my neck and it felt wierd, it felt smooth but rough and it was only partially on my neck.

"GET UP!" I heard Rogue yell and I  saw Rogue pulling Sting out of the bed, when he got on his feet he looked at me in shock.

"Rogue what is a fairy doing here?" Sting spat.

"You're such an idiot Sting." Rogue rolled his eyes.

"What the hell did I do?" Sting questioned.

"Sting do you notice something about her scent, is it familiar?" He asked.

"What are you talking about? She probably smells like Natsu." Sting argued.

"Is that why you said I smell good?" I snorted and started laughing.

"What are you talking about?" he asked eyeing me down.

"Wait...." he said sniffing the air.

"Why do you smell like me?" Sting asked raising an eyebrow.

Rogue walked up to me and showed Sting my neck and his eyes widened and his jaw fell to the floor.

"Did I mark her?" Sting asked.

"Yes, finally you caught on!" Rogue scolded.

"Then why does she look so calm?" he said pointing at me.

"Mark? What do you mean?" they looked at me like I was dumb.

"You're in a guild with like 4 dragon slayers and they didn't ever mention this to you?" Rogue asked.

I shook my head and they both face palmed.

"Sting is now your mate for as long as you live." Rogue flatly said.

My heart shattered into thousands of pieces..... no a billion pieces.

"W-what?" I stuttered "This is a dream right?"

They shook their heads and that's when I ran out the door. I need to get to Fairy Tail.

I ran for who knows how long when I came up to the guild doors I burst through them and everyone looked shocked. "LUCY!" everyone shouted and started hugging me.

After what seemed like an hour of hugging I went up to Mira and Erza who were looking quite mad.

"Lucy Heartfilia where were you!" Erza asked. I got chills and explained everything to them, they were left shocked.

"Lucy let me see it." Mira asked in a kind voice which soothed me. I nodded and moved my hair and showed them the white scales that formed on my neck.

"Whoahhh." they said in unison.

"So what are you and Sting going to do?" Erza asked still mesmerized by the scales on my neck.

But Mirajane interrupted with a stupid thing to say at a time like this. "Now that you and Sting are together I guess your kids would be cute." she said tapping her chin.

I ignored her and responded to Erza, "I didn't really get to talk to him about it because after they told me that Sting is my mate forever I just-" I was cut off.

"LUCE!" I turned and saw Natsu with a worried face but also anger mixed with it.

"Natsu!" I ran and tackled him into a hug.

As we separated he started asking me questions, "Luce where were you! We were worried sick! I went to your apartment last night and you weren't there and you didn't come to the guild today! Where were you!" I looked at him and cried into the crook of his neck.

"I'm....so....sorry.....Natsu." I said between sobs.

× Natsu POV ×

Why is Lucy crying?

What's that smell? Sting Eucliffe!

I lifted Lucy's head off of my neck and asked her "Luce? Why do you smell like Sting Eucliffe?" she looked at me and cried more.

"Lucy are -- are you.....?"

"I'm...so....sorry.....Natsu." she cried.

I felt my heart ache when she said that. Would Lucy really do that to me? Especially with him.

"Natsu, let Lucy explain. She has a good enough reason." she said with her arms crossed over her armored chest.

"Luce?", she looked at me and explained everything and by the time she finished my blood boiled.

× Lucy POV ×

He moved my hair and saw what was on my neck. You could see fire and anger glowing in his eyes. His body got warmer and warmer by the second.

"Natsu calm down. Don't do anything reckless." I said trying to calm him but it didn't work.I sat myself up as he left the guild without another word.

"Natsu." I whispered.