Chapter 4

× Natsu POV ×

I stormed into Sabertooth on fire and full of rage." Oh look a fairy." someone teased.

"Where's Sting Eucliffe?"

"Awww, Natsu-san is looking for me? How cute." I turned and saw Sting smirking at me.

"You bastard." I said in a low voice. "What did I do?" he asked.

"Don't play dumb with me."

× Sting POV ×

No really what the hell did I do?

Then I realized what he was talking about and thought of how entertaining this could be.

"Natsu-san, well you know Blondie tasted so good." I smirked, his body started to become engulfed with flames.

"I'm surprised you didn't mark her Natsu-san she is pretty hot." I walked up to him and leaned in closely to his face. "She's mine now." I smirked evilly.

"Bastard!" he punched me so hard I flew back into the wall.

"Fucking hell." I mumbled, standing myself up. I inhaled and exhaled slowly then chuckled softly under my breath. "Light Dragon.... Roar!" A bright beam shot towards him making an explosion. I smiled to myself. Victory. But as the smoke cleared up from the explosion I saw that he was no longer there.

Then, "Fire Dragon Roar!" he yelled back. I was to slow and was caught, my body slammed into the wall once again but when I stood back up I noticed he was gone. "Coward."

× Lucy POV ×

"Lucy get up please." I saw Erza smiling sweetly. I stood up and walked home with out saying anything. While I was walking I could feel something on my cheeks.

I was crying.

When I got home I fell on my bed and cried. I just began to cry my life out.

"Why are you crying?"

I gasped, turning my head and saw Sting and his exceed sitting down on my couch.

"Sting what do you want?"

He sighed "If you have forgotten I'm your mate so if we are apart the mark could get worse." he sighed again.

"Sting I want to be alone."

"Like I said we can't be apart." he said annoyed.

"By the way are you and Natsu dating?"

"Why?"

"Because he destroyed our guild not to long ago because what happened." he said eating an apple, I have no idea where he got it from.

"Yeah we are."

"Sorry to break it to you Blondie, but you gotta break up.''

"No."

"If you don't then bad things could happen."

I sighed "I'm going to take a bath."

"I'm coming with ya!" he said cheekily.

"In your dreams" I said and shut my bathroom door.

× Erza POV ×

Poor Natsu I wonder what he's going to do.

"Levy!" I yelled out and she appeared in a flash.

"Yes Erza?" she smiled and I smiled back.

"Can you keep a secret for now?" she nodded and I explained everything to her and she was shocked.

"Sting Eucliffe?" she said to double check and I nodded.

"So what do you want me to do?" she said.

"Can you do some research about the mark?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I have a book about dragon slayers."

"Great."