Chapter 10

After I introduced them to everyone I knew I walked outside with Benjamin and Jasper so they can help me practice some of my powers that I don't usually use. I try not to use them simply because I don't like taking people free will from them actually I hate it. Though I don't like what the Volturi does I wouldn't use my powers on them as long as there was any other way.

"Come on Snow you have to focus or you'll never have full control over your abilities!" Jasper yelled frustrated that I wasn't focusing and they had been at this for four hours.

"I'm sorry Jazzy I just can't seem to focus." I told him sad that I was disappointing him.

"It's fine but this time I'm going to do something a little different."

"What are you going to do?" I asked wondering what he could possible do different that could get a different result.

"Easy I'm going to ask Seth to come out here and I'm going to go and punch him if you don't stop me and I'm do it over and over again until you manage to get me to stop."

"What?! No don..."

"Seth come out h!" Jasper yelled trying to get Seth to come out.

I panicked and focused harder than before making Jasper stop mid sentence causing everyone to run out worried.

"Sorry I didn't mean to get you guys worried. Jasper was going to have Seth come out so I would focus and I didn't really like the sound of what was going to happen to a panicked and made him stop mid sentence." I said in a rush so they all would calm down.

"What was Jasper going to do?" Esme asked

"He said that he was going to have Seth come out and punch him until I could get him to stop with my powers, but he only said that since I wasn't focusing before." I said in a rush again trying to calm Esme down before she yelled at Jasper.

"Still there is no need for violence he just need more patients and get you to focus another way." She said.

"Yeah maybe like jumping off a cliff." Paul mumbled under his breath.

"Paul you can't tell my brother to jump off a cliff even if he would live through it." I told him.

"But he just tried to punch your mate." He said slightly mad that I didn't seem to care very much.

"I do care that he was going to, but tomorrow is Halloween and I'm going to get him back like I used to."

"What do you mean?"Carlisle asked.

"Well we would wait every year until Halloween to get back at each other by scaring the living daylights out of each other. It was our way to even things out with each other so that we could stay close to each other and it was just time we could spend with each other as siblings... as family."

"Yeah I can't wait until tomorrow. I'm getting you back for stealing my pocketknife before I left."

"As far as I was concerned you didn't need it. I was going to use it to go hunting and make other weapons to better defend the fort against those evil boys that used to pull my hair when you weren't around, and to stop mom and dad from trying to wed me to one of them."

"Mmm sure well we'll see who wins tomorrow won't we?"

"Yup."

Okay so I felt really bad for not updating in so long sooo I updated twice today. I hope you like it if not sorry. So until next good bye my little puppies.

-626