Chapter 2

After reaching their house some of them sat down but I stayed standing with my back pressed to the door.
"Well I'm Carlisle. This is my wife Esme. My daughters Alice,Rosalie, and Bella and these are my sons Edward, Emmett, and Jasper."

After hearing that name me had snapped up and looked at the person named Jasper. This Jasper was my...my.

"Brother.."

I was gonna stop but yea.

"What do you mean brother?"

"I mean Jasper is my brother."

"That's not possible your still s newborn like you've literally were just brought back last night."

"I was never human."

"What do you mean you were never human."

"I mean though I was suppose to be born human my mother was taken and experimented on before she was pregnant with me but since she showed no signs of changes they let her go. So when I was born they thought I was human though I stopped growing when I was quite little so I'm on as tall as 4'1/2. my point is that after my brother left for war I left or supposedly died when I was 13. By then my mom and dad realized that I wasn't normal so they left me in the woods. I lived there forever until I ran into Jades brother and he turned me this morning."

"So aren't you hungry?"

"No not really though I am tired. Can. I go to bed?"

"Your not suppose to feel tired at all so how....?"

"I was never human so why would I be the same as a normal vampire? I wouldn't be. So I know I'm being s little rude but I haven't been asleep for a really long time so can I please sleep. I get really cranky when I'm tired or woken up early in the morning."

"Yes yes of course you can buy tonight you'll have to sleep on the couch until we can get you a room."

"Thank you Carlisle."