Chapter 1

I wonder why I have to come with them if all their doing is going to check up on a family and why their even bothering to check up on them if they haven't even done anything wrong. Or are they lying to me and they have done something wrong and they simply want to have me see what happens when someone does what they shouldn't. Well it's to late now to ponder such stupid things sooooo whatever.

After running from the house I had set up for me to where I was asked to go to to meet up with the Volturi I sat down and waited for them. After they showed up and we had been running for awhile we slowed down to a walk when we were only a few miles away from a clearing with some people in it.

I couldn't see you it was since Jade or whatever her name is stepped into my way so I couldn't see.

We had made it to the clearing and they had been talking when I heard one of the ugly leaders say they wanted them to meet the newest person the join their little family. Jade stepped to the said showing me but instead of looking at them I looked at them a decided to give them a price of my mind about saying that.

"I don't know why you insist on saying that when you know I won't ever join you."

"Why wouldn't you we already killed your coven?"

"Just because I wasn't strong enough then to protect them doesn't mean I'm not strong enough to destroy you now and also live through it."

After saying that they got mad at me and looked the family.

"Since she has no use to us....."

They funny thing is they didn't know my powers yes I said powers. I knew how to hide them so they had no idea that I was actually quite useful just not to them. Soon after I had stopped hearing the low buzz of their voices did I look away from the sky to see them looking at me slightly pissed.

"What?" I honestly had no idea why they were looking at me like that.

"The Cullen's have decided to let you stay with them so be good."

"You mean you told them they would be watching me and they had no choice but to say yes since you could very well destroy them."

"Glad the kid has some kind of smarts."

Jade of course she wouldn't be able to keep her mouth shut but lucky for her I had a better grip on my anger then I did before though after awhile I know my grib would slip since I still wasn't all that good with controlling anger.

"Okay bye."

After I said that they left me standing in this clearing with people I didn't really know.

"If you don't want me I can leave."

"It's not a bother you can stay with us. Come follow us so we can get home and introduce ourselves."