Cake (part 2)

Ever since what happened Malfoy avoided you. He stopped bugging you. It was peaceful but you just couldn't stop thinking about how he pinned you down and kissed you. You thought he hated you. And you hated him? It was a Saturday, you decided to just stay in your common room. You found a really nice comfy emerald green chair.  You sat there for a couple of hours deciding on whether you should  study or not. In the process you fell asleep. You started dreaming....

*Dream part (lemon-ish)*

 In you dream you sneaked up to the boy's dormitory with Luna, somehow she got into the slytherin common room.  You went to Draco's bed, you had a bottle of whip cream with you, and you started to put it on his face. He then woke up, looked at you for a second, wiped he face off, and he smirked and grabbed your hand that had cream on it and licked it off. Draco pulled you onto his bed. Luna had disappeared along with everyone else. He ripped off your top and bra, and moved down to your skirt, He kept your skirt on, but pulled your panties off. He then kissed you, he trailed kisses over you exposed body then stopped when he got to your hip bone. He looked up at you smirked and licked his lips, then put his head between you legs. You felt a warn sensation of pleasure, making you moan his name. It felt wonderful. realizing it was a dream you didn't want to wake up.

  Suddenly you woke up having a feeling someone was there, and you saw Draco Malfoy staring at you with an extremely red face with a book pressed over his crouch. 

fearing you might of said something...bad while dreaming You said "What?"

Malfoy seemed to have found his composure again and cleared his throat, "What the hell were you dreaming about (y/n). Oh god what do I tell him?? I don't have to tell him anything but If I don't he'll probably do something.. " I was dreaming about cake." He looked like he knew you were lying. " Must of been really good cake." "Oh I though it was but then the cake starting talking and I realized it was an asshole." You responded. Not wanting to talk about cake anymore you got up and left the common room before he could say anything. You got up to the great hall, and sat down by yourself and helped yourself to some food. At the corner of your eye you saw a strawberry cake. Every time I see cake now I'm going to think about Malfoy..ugh great.