Part 6

In the morning you got up, got ready and went to your classes. But you weren't able to focus in any of your classes because all you and Draco did was stare at each other all the time. The ball was about a week away and every time you and Draco tried to get together something always got in the way. like, detention for your bad grade in potions. Luckily you were able to bring it up because Professor Sanpe was able to muster up some mercy and give you a remedial test. Then you were able to have an entire week off! and time flew by. One day when you were heading up to the dormitory Draco slipped passed you and put a piece of paper in your hand and ran before you could say anything. When you got up to your room you opened up the note from Draco and it read,

"The ball is tomorrow. We should meet in the trophy room at 7:45pm I'll be the hottest guy in there just in case you can't find me.

"Wow is it really tomorrow?! I need to put on makeup, and actually look nice! Shit!" You put the note in your bag next to your bed. You had a hard time sleeping from the excitement so you put a sleeping spell on yourself. You dreamed about jumping into a huge bowl of spaghetti and you were at the bottom of the ocean. Your dream blurred away into reality as you woke up. You looked at the time. It was 10 am. You got dressed, grabbed your purse, and headed down to Hogsmeade.  

When you got there you went straight to Gladrags wizardwear to pick up some awesome enchanted makeup which tired out to be pretty expensive, but you still had some extra money left so you went to honeydukes and got some sweets for both you and Draco. Those were the only places you really wanted to go so you just walked around looking at the shops, spending your money stupidly. You finally went back up to Hogwarts and to your dorm where you laid out every thing you bought on your bed. You set the makeup to one side and checked the time. It was already 5:30pm. Some girls were starting to get ready. You decided it would be a good idea to get ready too. You put everything you bought in your trunk and locked it. Then you went and took a shower. By the time you were dry and had your dress on it was 6:30. You curled you hair, and had it in a up-do. Then you got your new magical make up and made yourself look pretty damn good. You put on your shoes,  and checked yourself out in the mirror. Everything was great. You checked the time. It was 7:35pm. You went to the trophy room just on time and Draco was already there waiting for you. He smirked at you "Gee took you long enough". "Shut up I'm on time!" You repiled. He shrugged and offered his hand to you. You took it, and both of you walked to the great hall.

A bit of time passed and the triwizard champions had the first dance then everyone else started to join in. You had a fun time watching everyone dance with Draco so close by you. All of a sudden Draco grabbed you hand and pulled you in close to dance to the beautiful music. You both looked into each other's eyes. You heart was beating fast and butterflies rose up in your tummy. He squeeze you waist, as you guys turned in smooth circles. You danced for hours, without noticing the time. You danced to one last up beat song, then got punch and left the great hall with Draco. You guys walked far into Hogwarts. Running down the halls playing a childish game of tag. Just as Draco was going to tag you you tripped on your dress and fell down with Draco on top of you. It hurt but you felt good about it. Draco kissed you and you wrapped your arms around him. He deepens his kiss as you part your lips to allow him entrance. He explored your mouth and massaged his tongue against yours. He pulled away and kissed your neck just in the right spot that made you let out a small moan. He smiled against your skin so he began to suck in that spot making you moan even more. Then he bites you making you flinch. You moved your leg and felt something hard. You rubbed you leg lightly up and down making Draco pull away and look at you. You slipped you hand down replacing where your leg rubbed up against and rubbed your hand down there. Draco's face turned red and bites his lower lip, closing his eyes. You managed to swap places with Draco so that you were on top. You kissed him on lips lightly, and undid his top part of his tux revealing his pale chest. You kissed his bare chest all the way down to the top of his pants. You look up at him, and undid his pants. Showing his erection. You were surprised by the size. You grabbed his dick and slid your hand up and down causing Draco to groan. You leaned down and licked the tip and eventually you were giving him a full out blow job. He grabbed you head, and he thrusted into your mouth a few times then he came. You sat there and decided if you should spit or swallow. You swallowed. Then Draco Laid you down and pulled up your dress. He placed his head between your legs, and inserted a finger into you and curled his finger inside you, he lowered his head down and licked your clit causing you to moan out his name. He massaged his tongue against you clit while fingering you with two fingers. It felt so good your legs began to shake and you moaned with pleasure. He fingered you even faster, after you moaned his name you came. He pulled his face away and pulled his fingers out, he gave you the biggest arrogant smirk you ever saw. He crawled on top of you and leaned into your neck and whispered "I'm going to make you moan ever more" You braced yourself as he entered you slowly. At first he thrusted into you slowly making you moan lightly. After a while he thrusted into you harder and faster making you just  scream his name, him groaning as you dug your nails into his back. Both of your moans echoing down the empty hall. You felt a climax building you in your stomach. Draco thrusted into you one more time and pulled out. You guys laid there on the hall floor panting. You turned you head to look at him and he looked at you and kissed you on the lips. He whispered to you placing his hand on your cheek "I love you y/n".