Chapter Five: Yuma's Breaking Point

Since that day in the bathroom stall at his school, Yuma has been staying home. Locked in his room out of the eyes of the public. Even his family was starting to notice that Yuma was staring to act a little strange. Yuma tried to not worry his family, but with each day that past Yuma's control was starting to break.

Light panting echoed in Yuma's room. This eternal nightmare seemed like it was going on forever. Since that early hours of the morning, Dark Mist had been at it. Having his fun with Yuma and on some accessions when he would give Yuma a break he would do the same to Astral. This was a cycle that was never ending.

"Come on Yuma! This is getting kind of boring. Doing the same old thing now. Why not try something a little different." Dark Mist finished with another one of his harassments he always put on Yuma. Yuma coughed as one of Dark Mist's tentacles left his throat.

"I... I don't want this. Just go away Dark Mist please." Yuma begged to the point that he was starting to cry. Seeing Yuma like this made him laugh like no other.

"Yuma, you ask these same old questions every time. You even stopped going to school. In my eyes, that means you're starting to enjoy what we do together. I can tell you this, Astral seems to be. Little by little he is starting to break, just... like... you." Dark Mist taunted Yuma as he ran his finger down Yuma's half naked body. "Little by little you and Astral will be the same. Longing to have that feeling like what I have been giving the two of you. Tell me Yuma, would you like to feel even better? Do you remember what I told you when you were last at you school? When we had fun in the bathroom stall, do you remember? I said I was going to do something that you were not ready for. But now, I think you are."

"What?!?"

Dark Mist suddenly wrapped a piece of cloth around Yuma's eyes.

"What are you doing?!?"

"Just relax Yuma. I promise that this is going to be very eventful for the both of us." Dark Mist lightly chuckled.

"I don't know what your planning Dark Mist, but don't even think about it!" Yuma yelled as he started to fight back since he didn't know when.

"What are you going to do about it? That mouth of yours has gotten on my last nerve. I think it is time to shut that mouth of yours." Dark Mist took a piece of thick duct tape and placed it on Yuma's mouth.

Now Yuma was blindfolded and gagged with duct tape. He didn't know what was going to happen to him now that Dark Mist has absolute, complete control over him. Dark Mist then tied Yuma's hands behind his back, so it would make it even harder for Yuma to fight back.

"This is going to be a lot of fun, Yuma." Dark Mist whispered in Yuma's ear before licking his cheek.

Tears started to spill out from underneath the cloth that was wrapped around Yuma's eyes. Yuma can't remember the last time he was this scared. He just wanted this nightmare to stop. For Dark Mist to leave him alone and for Astral to come back to him.

Dark Mist removed both of Yuma's pants and underwear. Having them hanging onto one leg. Through the muffles of his light crying, Yuma could hear the laughing of Dark Mist before feeling a sudden warmness wrapping itself around Yuma's member. Yuma let out a horsed muffled moan. Dark Mist's chuckles grew more and more. He had placed himself on top of Yuma. Sitting on top of Yuma's member, seeing it through his transparent body.

"What is he doing to me? Why is down there so hot?"

"C-can you feel it Yu-Yuma? I-I told you that this was going to be... be very eventful for the both of us. I-I may not be human like you and your little friends, b-but that does not mean I-I cannot enjoy you like one. I promised you b-back when we had some fun at your school that I was going to do something to y-you that you were not ready for at the time, but I-I pr-promise you that you will feel something that you have never felt before. Ju-just sit back and en-enjoy what I-I am about to give to you."

Yuma tried to talk through the tape that was covering his mouth but all that came out were muffles and sobs. Tears continued to escape from underneath the cloth that was wrapped around Yuma's eyes. He couldn't call out for help, he couldn't see, and he couldn't escape. There was nothing Yuma could do to protect himself, but even if he could do all these things how do you protect yourself from a spirit being like Dark Mist?

Slowly Dark Mist started to move himself up and down on Yuma. As he did he could feel Yuma getting harder and harder with each movement Dark Mist made. Heavy breath were escaping both Yuma's and Dark Mist's lips. A pink blush reached all the way to Dark Mist's pointed eyes as he wore a smile of satisfaction. Looking behind him Dark Mist tapped the air with his pointer finger to open a window to where Astral was being kept. When Astral looked up and saw what was going on there was a look of both shock and anger.

"Yuma!!! Yuma!!! Dark Mist get off of him!! Yuma!!!!" Astral called out, but something seemed wrong. Yuma didn't respond to his cries.

"What is going on. Why is Yuma not answering me?"

Astral looked up at Dark Mist who was wearing a evil smile on his face. Hot breath could be seen escaping from behind Dark Mist's lips. And for the final act against the bot helpless Yuma and Astral, Dark Mist licked the tears from Yuma's face and faintly whispered in his ear.

"This is just a little feeling of what I am going to do to you next time... Yuma." Dark Mist slowly slid his pinky finger into Yuma's butt. Yuma jolted at the insertion of Dark Mist's finger and the building presser that was building up inside of Yuma suddenly released itself. A stream of white could be seen swimming it's way through Dark Mist's transparent boy. Dark Mist let out a heavy breath as he felt Yuma's warmth running through him.

"Yo-you are so warm Yuma. You are ma-making my insides so wa-warm." Dark Mist gently kissed Yuma's clothed covered eyes before lifting himself off of Yuma, allowing Yuma's member to fall limp. "That was a fun time Yuma. For the rest of the night you have to stay the way you are until morning, but I will not leave you completely exposed." Dark Mist took the blanket from Yuma's hammock and placed it on top of him.

"Get some rest Yuma. I have decided to give you the day off tomorrow. I will pay Astral a visit and tell him about our events of the day." Dark Mist tapped the window he had made earlier and stepped through it to the other place that he kept Astral, disappearing for the night.

Yuma laid on the floor where Dark Mist had left him. A hot sweat sticking to his body. Heaving breathing whistled out his nose as he tried to catch his breath the best way he could. Underneath the cloth that was still wrapped around his eyes were eyes of one who was at his breaking point. All hazed over in a fog, Yuma couldn't take this anymore. He didn't know how much longer he was going to last from Dark Mist's torture.