Chapter Two: Show me that Expression

The next morning after Number 96's harassment on Yuma, Yuma ended up not going to school the next day. He felt horrible. Although Yuma never liked going to school he was never the type to just skip. Worried about her friend, Tori Meadows made her way to Yuma's house after school was done. She, along with Bronk Stone, Caswell Francis, Flip Turner, Cathy Katherine, Nelson Andrews and even Reginald "Shark" Kastle went over to Yuma's after school.

"Do you think Yuma's alright? I know he doesn't like school much, but he wouldn't skip on purpose." Tori Meadows looked to all her friends in worry. Thinking that maybe one of them had the answer.

"I'm sure Yuma is just being a slacker. There's no reason to be so worried about him." Shark simply stated with not even one ounce of concern in his voice.

"Shark!? How can you say that!? After all the things you and Yuma have been through. I thought the two of you were friends?!" Tori snapped at the purple haired duelist.

"Hey, just calm down. Maybe Yuma isn't playing hooky. Maybe he's just not feeling well, and he just hasn't told anyone yet."

"Sharks right Tori. Yuma may be a bit of a airhead sometimes, but he's most likely sleeping off a twenty four hour bug. We've all had one or two of those, right everyone?" Bronk tried to calm Tori down as he gave an explanation that would make since in Yuma's case.

"I hope your right Bronk. I'm just worried about Yuma. Don't you remember the last time Yuma didn't feel well? He still went to school."

"That is true. Maybe there was something Astral needed Yuma for and Yuma didn't want to involve us in whatever it was that he had to do."

Everyone continued to throw ideas of why Yuma wasn't at school. what they didn't know that none of them were coming close to what was going on with Yuma. Once again Dark Mist was up to no good of making Yuma's life a living hell.

"Come on Yuma. You know that you will not be able to hold it in much longer. Just let it out. You will feel better." Dark Mist sang in Yuma's ear as he started up where he left off the night before.

"St-stop it. Bring back Astral and leave me alone." Yuma panted out as he fought against 96's consistent teasing of his body.

"Still all about Astral are we? To tell you the truth I do not know where Astral is. Maybe he got tired of you and having to babysit you all the time to keep you out of trouble. Poor you. That means I have you all to myself. Now, come on, show me that face you had last night. It was a good look on you." 96 softly laughed as he moved his tentacles along Yuma's body. One stopping at Yuma's sensitive area.

"Stop! No more of this! You said you knew where Astral was! You lied to me!" Yuma tried pulling away from 96, only to have the tentacle that was wrapped around his lower half tighten up. Yuma suddenly couldn't breath and collapsed to the floor.

"Where do you think you are going? That is rude of you Yuma. Trying to run away when you are entertaining a guest. You have no manors at all."

"Sh-shut up! Let me go!!"

"Let me go! Let me go! Where is Astral?! You sound like a broken record Yuma. Let us change it to a new tune." 96's tentacle loosened up but didn't let go. It moved along the length of Yuma's special area while the other tentacles did as they pleased. Dark Mist just sat back in Yuma's hammock to enjoy the show.

The erotic moans that Yuma was trying so hard to keep from coming out were starting to spill out. Yuma's face was starting to turn a rosy pink and he couldn't help but drool from both ends.

"Dark Mist... st-stop this. Because of last night... I-I don't feel well. Please stop it!!" Tears were starting to fall from Yuma's eyes as he looked up at the Number Card who had tried to destroy him and Astral on more than one occasion.

"You do not feel well? Then why did you not say something?"

"I-I did."

"You did? I was most likely not listening. I was so wrapped up in enjoying the little show you were giving me. Tell you what, I will let you rest up, but first there is something you need to do that I have been asking for the entire time we have been going at it today," Dark Mist floated down from Yuma's hammock, kneeling down next to Yuma.

"And what's that?"

"Yuma, have you not been listening?! I want to see that face you had last night. That face you made when you came. It was a face that gave me shivers. I want to see that face. If you show it to me, then I will let you rest."

"What? Wait a minute!"

"Nope! I want to see that face, so let us get to it then!" Dark Mist's tentacle that was still wrapped around Yuma's sensitive area started to move around like it had done the night before. Wrapping itself around tightly and then loosening up again. Move up and down at different speeds and consistencies.

Yuma's mind was starting to go blank and his vision was starting to get hazy. If he just gave dark Mist what he wanted he would let Yuma rest. But Yuma had no idea what the face that Dark Mist wanted so badly even looked like. What if he didn't give the right expression? Dark Mist would just continue all this until Yuma did give the right expression.

Suddenly, Yuma left a tightening pain coming from his waist. He was about to do it. He was about to give Dark Mist what he wanted. All Yuma needed to do was do his best to give the expression that the Number Card waned.

"Yes! I can almost see it! That face you make when you cum. such a perverted and lustful face for someone your age Yuma. I bet not even your friends know about that face. Come on Yuma. You better not hold it back. Come on Yuma, let me see it!!"

With one last tight squeeze of Dark Mist's tentacle around Yuma's lower area Yuma's eyes widened, his back arched, toes curled, fingers clawed at the floor, and the look on Yuma's face changed. When the painful presser past on Yuma's body slumped to the floor. His red eyes looked up to see Dark Mist staring down at him with a surprised look on his face.

"That expression... it was not like the one from last night,"

"Crap! I did it wrong. I gave the wrong expression. I didn't give him the one he wanted!" Yuma's heart started to race in panic. He didn't want to do this anymore. He didn't want to do this kind of things in the first place.

"That expression was even better!! A lot more dramatic than the one you gave me last night!!"

Dark Mist let out a sadistic cackling laugh as he floated in circles around Yuma's room. Yuma couldn't move. His body was numb and all he wanted to do was rest. He was so tired. He just wanted to rest, and to have Astral back.

"Yuma, I have to say, I did not know you had such an expression. I though maybe you were just too prideful to have such a face!" When Dark Mist didn't get a response from Yuma he floated down next to him, to find Yuma passed out on the floor. "Looks like the boy past out. Well that was a really intense expression he gave. Guess I will let him rest like I said."

Dark Mist used one of his tentacles to lift Yuma off the floor and placed him in his hammock, covering him up with his blanket.

"I can not wait until we get to play together again Yuma. I think it is time to go pay Astral a little visit to let him know how you are doing, I bet he will be surprised once I tell him what we have been going together. I will see you soon, Yuma."