Across the bar

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been working on my other story more (it's one about hetalia vacations and ships and stuffs) but here you go. Comment if you like it, if you hate if, or if you a mildly ok with it and have no particular feelings on this story.

----------------
Levi's Pov
Levi watched a messy brown haired girl walk into the bar with a group of her friends are haired girl walk into the bar with a group of her friends , something about her interested him. He took out a small rectangle or device and snapped a few pictures of her. "Part of my job is collecting Intel on people" he thought trying to convince himself that this was completely for professional purposes.. Completely professional.

Hanjis Pov
I sat down and while I was about to order a tall waiter with olive skin and freckles who had name tag that read "Ymir" came to me with a beer
"Here you go mam"
"I didn't order this" I replied
"No you didn't" her answer was clipped like I was saying the blatant obvious "it's courtesy of that man" she gestured to a hooded man sitting in the corner of the room.

He winked, a wink that simultaneously sent shivers down my back and made ms think we would be great friends.

A ray of light crossed his face and unconcerned his completion. He had a fair skin dark hair and was surprisingly attractive. But the thing I couldn't ignore was his eyes, I couldn't break his gaze, he was staring right at me and I couldn't look away. In his eyes I could see danger and adventure but nothing reckless, oh no he was a professional he had control over the situation.
"Hanji" said mike (one of my friends) "do you want something to drink" gestures get at the beer I lied
"I already got something myself." I looked back at the stranger but he was gone. "How strange" I thought to myself "how very strange"

---------------------
Alright that's it for that chapter leave comments if you have suggestions or pizza.
l
l
l
I like pizza🍕