Rockefeller christmas tree

Sorry I haven't updated in a really long time. School had been shit.

Over the next couple days I stayed at Levi's house. He insisted I had to "recover." I enjoyed my stay but always thought there was something about Levi; something he was hiding from me. I only saw him at meals and the rest of the time he was in his office or he was "going out" as he liked to say.

It was nice thigh. I didn't know why i wanted to stay. I could go if I pleased but I enjoyed the house. It just felt... Right to be there.

It was a good thing that it was currently winter break so I didn't have to attend classes. I shivered at the though of my old professor. "What a creep" I said to my self.

Levi's pov
The past few days I've been trying to keep my distance from Hanji. I don't want to take advantage of her. I'm guessing she will leave in a few days.  I walked down the cold streets of NYC. I passed shop after shop. While I was waiting for the bus I saw an add on the side of a cab. Hanji would love that, I rushed home. I had some phone calls to make.

Hanjis pov
*knock knock
"Come in" I said
The door opened to reveal Levi.
"We have plans tonight" he said, a smile tugging at his lips
I raised an eyebrow
"Alright, and where are we headed"
"Wouldn't want to ruin the surprise, wear something warm" with that he left.

Levi's pov
I was stunned when I saw hanji walked out side, she looked gorgeous. She wore a long blue winter coat, black pants, and knee high brown soft boots. "Are we going to take the car" she asked
"No" I said " I thought we could walk"

we started to walk, it was nice to just be quiet. As we turned the corner I stood up on my tiptoes and covered her eyes. "Is it that much of a surprise" she laughed "it's no fun if you see it before it's ready" I responded.

I dropped my hands, she looked in awe at the 100 foot tall tree that stood before us in Rockefeller center. "Wow" she. Exhaled, "it's wonderful" we stood there as the tree light up. It was magnificent.

After a few minutes of looking at the tree we found a bench and sat. And we talked, minutes melted into hours. We talked about everything and anything. We talked until we couldn't talk anymore. Then we just enjoyed each others company. We stood up to go and just as we were about to leave hanji said "Levi wait" then she cupped my chin and kissed me briefly. "Thank you"