Part Three

Match finally began it was 4:30pm my brother's team got to kick off first. It was 6 minutes in the game no one scored and then 7 minutes came and I saw my little brother scored a goal I jump up and shouted "thats my little brother yeaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" So when I look the score was 2-1, I was so proud of my little brother for scoring a goal. The end of the game drew near, few minutes after I heard the ref blew the whistle that means time up I saw my brother jump and back flicked he was very happy mom dad me and Tina were so happy. I called Tanisha to inform her that our little brother won his first match she sound very happy for him and told me to congratulate him and give him a big sis I said "LOL I will sis love you bye" and we both ended the conversation.
................................................................................................................................................................................................
Tanisha POV

I was so proud of my little brother I was sad that I didn't get to see him play myself playing, August I'm going to visit all of them but I'm going to surprise them can't wait to see mom dad and my crazy siblings and dad told me that Kimberly had applied for A.Harvard University I was so proud that was my University too. I have a lot a things to do also.

Previous day we all went home I ate some more food as I reached home I got a call from a strange number I answered and the caller said "Ms.Stewart you were accepted into A.Harvard University please come and collect you package on July 29 no later than that as the called ended I was so excited I'll be attending A.Harvard University my first choice of school, I shared this most exciting moment of my life with the whole family and called my elder sister, she told me she knew I would get through because I had a good GPA average I told her I knew but a 1000 students applied for that one college and I got accepted. Later on that evening we all went out and celebrate my acceptance into my first choice University it was 11pm when we all reached home after I bathe I Skyped a longtime friend of mine and told him he said " A.Harvard University your joking I'll be attending there too well I'll see you again a next new term and school with my best friend" then we both laugh and we ended the conversation and went to bed.