Part Eleven

After swallowing all that and really seeing Lawrence really cared for me, I saw mom Britney and my sis came back. I said to them "You guys have a great talk about not being a virgin" and laughed they looked at me and said "Yes" Britney said to all of us including my mom saying that my mom is a great mom and shouldn't her for granted and she wish her mom was kinder like our mom,that made mother blush. The party was over and everyone wet home dad carried home Britney and came back but Lawrence was still at our house it was 8 it looks like 4 over over here though because the sun is so bright same way, Tina followed her boyfriend out and he left and she then came back in and went upstairs,dad told me and Lawrence night and went upstairs to mommy and Nicholas and Tanisha went to their room upstairs and so Lawrence and I was alone. We were quite then I couldn't take it I said "what do you think of my family?", he laughed and said " your family are great you guys are so close you all seems like brother and sis,honestly I though your dad would be hard on me but he wasn't he was concerned about me and you and me specially but I told him I would take care of his baby girl because she is precious to me" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek he said "no,no,no not there" I said "where then?",he smiled and showed me and then took charged for all I know I was enjoying it but I had a busy schedule tomorrow with my elder sis so I told him and told him to go,are you running me now OK I see, I laughed and pulled him up and followed him to his car and kissed him and told him goodnight,a mind told me to look up I did and saw everyone looking they saw me and drawer back their head quickly I put my hand at my side and shaked my head smiled and went back in shutted the door and turn off all the lights and said " crazy family and great new boyfriend ",and ran upstairs and went to bed.