Part Thirteen

I was home it was 3:51pm Tanisha was home she knew where I was so she didn't asked than saying did you enjoyed, I most definitely did. Then I ate some food and watched a movie then when it was finished I went upstairs to go and bathe. I was finished put on my pajamas and went back downstairs to watch a next late night movie then I texted Lawrence goodnight he called and I answered we talk for 2 hours straight we both ended our conversation saying love you to each other we both laughed and hanged up. I went straight to bed after.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................
In my next book if I see that I get a lot a vote for this book you'll definitely see if Lawrence and Kimberly are still together I hope they still are. They both started school in September a lot a guys crushing on Kimberly, Nicholas getting a little jealous and, Kimberly also getting jealous because girls are talking about him a lot and trying to flirt with him.
They both made it clear to everyone that they are together and not liking to be with any one else.
Well you'll read it for yourself it's and amazing next chapter you'll love it.
................................................................................................................................................................................................
Please vote and comment on my book! Thank you