Part Four

It was the day I would collect my package from A.Harvard University I woke at about 10am picked out my clothes fixed my hair went downstairs were I saw my sister Tina, we were so caught up in a lot a things she forgot to gave me the gift she bought for me so she handed me the gift and I opened it it was a full suit she bought me a "black skinny jeans pants a white polo blouse and a black scarf" it's a great suit she picked out for me instead of what I picked out I told her I would wear the suit she bought me today with mypink and white converse all star I thank her and gave her a big hug I went back upstairs in my room and put it on my bed and picked out a gold small chain with a dolphin pendant on the chain which my grandma brought for me when I was 11 years old I love that chain so much then after I ran back downstairs to were my sister was, mom and dad was at work and my brother went somewhere with his friends I guess he's still celebration and my little sister was at home she'll be going this rave in the afternoon she invited me and I know bro is going party can't miss him, so I'll be going too but she'll be with her boyfriend at the rave so I know I'll be by myself a little but didn't bother me I would have my phone and data on it and I'll be by the lounge sitting texting and watching a little.
I was heading out now it was 11:24am when I left my little sister and headed to the University to collect my package. Few minutes later I reached the University, I collected my package I headed back home but I stopped at the ATM to collect $400CAN for the party for me, brother and sis because mom and dad won't be home in time so we won't have any cash on us so I just drew some from my bank account and then headed home. As a parked outside near my house I noticed a car I've seen that car before but I wasn't sure if it was the same asshole car, Oh yes it was I was wondering if he lived around here I didn't pay it no mind and went in as I approached the house and went inside I saw a shoes that I didn't knew but I toss off my shoes at the area where we kept our shoes but I knew it wasn't mom dad sis or bro I went in the living room and said out loud who's shoes are those who's over now and laughed but I was taking off my scarf so my head was down and when it was off I lifted up my head and saw the same guy who bump into me the day I carried in my application I said to him "What are you doing here" he then replied and said "I hanging out with your bro he and I will be going to this rave a party thing are you coming I replied saying " Yes" and smirk then my bro said "Do you too know each other" I then replied and said "Yes he's the asshole the same one that bumped into me and let my paper flew into the air unto the lawn" they all laughed and then the asshole said "I'm sorry didn't see you" I smirked and went into the kitchen for the cake and juice I told my bro he can give his asshole friend a slice they both looked at each other and did this shoulder thing and then I told my sis when she's ready to eat the cake is in the fridge she said "OK sis" I then sat I finished my cake and juice and then watched up the plate and cup.
My sister and brother told me they were going to bathe now because time is drawing near I told them ok. So I was left with the asshole till my sis and bro come back so I could bathe. He came over to me and started to talk so he told me his name his name is Lawrence Cooper and that he'll be attending his sister school so I knew it was A.Harvard I said in my mind "Oh God me and the asshole will be attending the same school September, why?" I then said to him "Ok" and then I heard a footstep it was my sister I was so happy she has finished bathe she came down and I could see her party clothes clear she was stunning she was on fire I said to her "I know your going to have fun but I guarantee Tevin won't be able to take his eyes off you,and then he would get jealous when other guys start staring too" we laughed and then she told me go and get ready.