Chapter 21- Curly Sniffing Paint... I'll Say No More.

A?N- So the picture attached is what I imagine Darcy wearing and looking like , also what her necklace, book and bear look like but feel free to use your imagination :)

~~~

Darcy's POV.

As we left the museum night had fallen after the amount of time we'd spent in there and we jogged down the steps that led up to the museum. Sherlock and I were at the front of the group, John was only slightly trailing behind.

"We have to get to Soo Lin Yao." Sherlock announced, trotting along so he was now at the very front.

"If she's still alive." John inputted and I looked over my shoulder, shaking my head at him in disappointment.

A voice cut through our temporary silence, "Sherlock!" I'd recognise that voice anywhere. I rolled my eyes and turned to face one of the many people whom I've grown to loath.

"Oh, look who it is." John commented and I crossed my arms as Raz winked at me, so I glared at him slightly.

"Found something you'll like." Raz told us glancing between Sherlock and my scowling face. He turned and trotted off, Sherlock followed swiftly and I was reluctantly right behind him, John was even further behind than I was.

I glanced around and noticed we were heading for the South Bank. Interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As we walked across the Hungerford Bridge and headed towards the south side of the River Thames, I could tell John was getting antsy about something.

"Tuesday morning, all you've gotta do is turn up and say the bag was yours." He demanded Raz and I rolled my eyes, unfortunately I'd ended up walking in between Sherlock and Raz with John on Raz's other side.

Sherlock huffed, "Forget about your court date."

Raz led us to the South Bank Skate Park, the walls of which were covered in all different types of graffiti, different colours and patterns. A teenage boy a little way away had just done some kind of stunt on his BMX bike.

"Dude, that was rad!" A girl called out to him and I rolled my eyes, what type of talk was that? 'Rad' was that even a real word?

We hurried down a set of steps towards the main area of the skate park, "If you want to hide a tree, then a forest is the best place to do it wouldn't you say?" Sherlock asked rhetorically, glancing back at me.

"People would just walk past it, not knowing, unable to decipher the message." I rambled slightly, earning a slight smile from Sherlock and a look of admiration from Raz to which I just rolled my eyes.

As we approached a piece of the wall, Raz pointed to particular area, "There. I spotted it earlier."

I narrowed my eyes and just noticed slashes of the exact same yellow paint that formed the Chinese ciphers, some of them were already slightly painted over with other's artists' work and tags. "They've been here." I told Sherlock to which he nodded in agreement before turning to Raz.

"And that's the exact same paint?" He asked him.

Raz nodded, "Yeah."

"If we're going to decipher this code, we're gonna need to look for more evidence." Sherlock told the both of us before taking off back in the direction we came from.

I heard a whistle from behind me and a loud shout, I turned to see Raz jogging up behind me and I widened my eyes at him as he stopped in front of me, waving a little as he said plainly, "Hey."