Chapter 1

Email

I sit down in my small chair, rolling towards my desk where my computer sits, ready for work just as it always is. Next to it lays my latest script, from a new movie that was going to be shot soon, still flipped to the halfway mark. Just where I left it.

I shake the mouse, my computer lazily waking up from it's slumber, when my phone rings.

"This is Edward," I say to the phone as my computer slowly boots itself up, automatically logging myself in, then bringing up my desktop.

"Mr.Cullen," A deep voice says "This is Felix."

"Hey Felix, and for the last time, call me Edward."

"I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon," He says as I move the mouse around, opening up an email I read yesterday from Siobhan, my agent, regarding my latest film. "I was calling to talk about next week."

"And what's happening next week?" I inquire, reading over the email once again. It's standard issue, lists of all the actors and actresses that'll be starring in it along with me, as well as my income and expectations.

Boring stuff, really, but I'm required to read it.

"Chelsea's graduation." Felix tells me, his voice swelling with pride. "You remember her, don't you?"

"Of course." I reassure him. Chelsea is Felix's only family, his little sister he put his blood, sweat, and tears into raising. His Mom died giving birth to her, and his Dad fell into depression soon afterwards, leaving his son and newborn daughter hung out to dry. "How could I forget?"

Chelsea is nothing like her brother, not in the slightest. She's a bouncing bubble of joy and excitement, much in contrast to Felix's mellow demeanor. She's got light brown hair, unlike Felix's - which is black - and her eyes are an incredibly light blue next to Felix's sapphire colored eyes.

She's to graduate high school soon, something Felix knows both his parents didn't do. 

Felix clears his throat uncomfortably before speaking. 

"I was wondering if I could take off work--?"

"Felix, you know I know how much Chelsea means to you. Of course you can take off work, you deserve a vacation anyway. Go take a load off, understand?"

"Of course, Mr.Cullen, thank you."

"You're welcome. Say hello to her for me, alright?"

"As you wish."

With that, he hangs up, leaving me alone in my study, once again. 

I'm rereading the email once again, making sure I didn't miss anything, when I notice a certain name on the list of actresses.

Isabella Swan

The name has my thoughts spinning. It was vaguely familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. So, doing what any other person would do, I opened up Google and plugged her name into the search engine.

The result was almost instantaneous.

I took a quick glance at the pictures, a pair of chocolate brown eyes framed by long, thick lashes stared back at me, a subtle twinkle hidden in their dark depths. 

I clicked on a small article containing a small biography for Bella, after tearing my gaze away from her stare, and read this:

Isabella (Bella) Swan was born in Forks, Washington, but at 10 months her mother (Renee Dywer) walked out on her father (Charlie Swan) taking Bella with her. She lived in Phoenix until age 17, where she left her mother's residence to live with her father, back in Forks. 

Try ❥ Twilight Fanfiction [Complete]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara