A/N

Hey guys, revamped version of the last Author's Note! (See that I did there?)

Anywho, I hope you all like the redone ending - I know I'm very pleased with it! I'm considering writing a sequel, and would love it if you told me below if I should!

On another note, I'm writing another Twilight Fanfiction called "The Girl Who Cried Wolf", it's not published yet but will be soon (I think?). I'll include the summary below so you guys can check it out :)

I guess that's all I have to say! Thanks again for getting this to 6K! You have no idea how crazy that is! I love you all, remember to keep commenting and voting! 

Yours truly,

Jane

The Girl Who Cried Wolf ;

Bella is a legend among the supernatural world. The only human able to survive a mauling from a wolf, at the price of her sanity, all at the age of eleven.

She is now the ward of the Quileute Wolf Pack six years later, they care for the girl they scarred in more ways than one. But when something goes wrong and Bella starts seeing blood on the walls, the wolves reach out to the only people they have faith in to help.

The Cullens, a clan of vampires living in Forks, Washington, not far from the pack. What happens when Edward, the first member of the clan, falls for the girl who cried wolf?

* * * * *

She tilts her head at me, looking at my face quizzically. "Ar-ooo?"

I shake my head. "Why? Why do you stay?" I persisted, though I doubt she understands. The curiosity was burning through me like a wildfire - I had to know. Why didn't she run? "Why don't you leave?"

"Ar-ooo!" She giggles, "Because, boy who smells like sunshine and rain, no one would listen to a little girl who cried wolf."

She grins at me, the sharp scars marring her face pulling up slightly as she tips her head back and lets out another howl.