Book 1- Paying for His Mistakes

Paying for His Mistakes by dadelik

Summary: Sarah Crossen is rejected by her mate, all because of something her father had done. Dejected Sarah forces herself to go on. Why? Because she is pregnant. When the pack discovered that she is, she is more hated than ever. Especially by her mate Conrad. Even though he rejected her, she still got herself pregnant! With no one left to turn too Sarah has to face the hardest thing she will ever deal with in her life.

Genre: Romance and Werewolf and Watty Awards 2012

Rating: PG-13

Thoughts: I absolutely loved this book. It is such a difference from the cliche rejection stories (heroine gets abused and rejected, leaves pack and becomes badass chick and makes mate jealous) and the change of scenery could not have come at a better time for me. There are a few grammar and other mistakes but I believe the book is being edited so cut the author some slack please. She is superb with her grammar compared to other authors. ;)

Overall the book was good, I was a little sad at the end because it didn't turn out the way I had wanted it to, but its always good to be original and different from what people expect.

I admire dadelik for having the talent to create this book. It is amazing!

Book Link: Click External Link over to the right, under my cover image to access this book ---->