Book 3- Tomorrow and Forever

Tomorrow and Forever by Lydia161290

Summary: Edie King is an innocent ballerina with a promising future, but what happens when her dancing and beauty captures the heart of someone so evil he will stop at nothing to have her? On her way home one night she is stolen from her life, falling head first into a web of lies, secrets and seduction. She's about to learn the only way of surviving is becoming as evil as her two captors, who happen to be brothers with a vicious past.

Genre: Non-Teen Fiction and Horror

Rating: PG-13

Thoughts: Look at the genre and rating please! This book is not Teen Fiction, so please beware.

For this of you still interested enough to continue reading, you rock! To be honest, Horror is not my cup of tea and I usually prefer Teen Fiction, but this book was recommended to me by a good friend, so I decided to give it a try.

Let's just say that I was not disappointed! I loved the plot and characters. This book definitely fits into the Horror category, but not so much that a person like me, who gets nightmares from pop- outs in movies, would be disgusted or terrified. I felt on edge, but in a good I-can't-wait-to-see-what-will-happen-next way. I had some misgivings about certain parts, but it's easy to block them out because the author doesn't go into detail.

If you're feeling adventurous, or wish to step out of your comfort zone for awhile, please read this book! I guarantee you won't regret it!

If you are younger than 13 and know that your parents would not allow you to read this book, please don't. The author chose the genres and rating for a reason, so please think wisely. 

Overall, a great book, and I hope for more goodness from this author!

Book Link: Click External Link over to the right, under my cover image to access this book ---->