Book 8- Drain Me (R- rated, please be responsible...)

Drain Me by Lana_sky

(If you're reading this and are 15 or younger, well maybe even 17 and younger, please press the 'back' button and get out of here. This chapter is NOT for you. If you wish for your mind to be emotionally scarred (probably) then exit from this review!!!)

Summary: [EXPLICIT CONTENT] "Well you see, this infuriating man broke into my bedroom and I kind of sold him my soul."

_________________________________ Dour, “Plain Jane” Ellie Gray has just been told that she’s dying of a rare blood disorder that has no cure. A split second later, a man in a white suit claims to hold the key to saving her life. All she has to do? Whatever he wants. Blood, body, soul—it all belongs to him for as long as she takes his secret “cure.” The moment she decides not to play the game? She can go back to dying. Or...she can live and hang on for the bloody, violent, sensual ride.

Genre: Vampire and NON-TEEN FICTION!!!

Rating: Seriously, this is R-rated. No kiddies allowed!!

Thoughts: BDSM is being taken to extremes here on Wattpad. It's all about sexual slavery and Master and pet or slave. It isn't about caring for each other, it's about sex, sex, sex!!! I've gotten so frustrated, I've had to try and satisfy myself with teen- fiction that is mostly awful... I'm not saying I'm a good author, becuse I'm not, but I could seriously write better than some of that unedited, horribly written stuff... Come on, show some imagination, or at least some education. How hard is it to capitalize nouns and beginnings of sentences?

Anyway, I stumbled upon Lana_sky and fell in love with a few of her books, such as Deliciously Bitten and Enthralled (Formerly Blue Moon). Then she said she was starting a new story on BDSM. It seems that she has been having a problem with writer's on this subject here on Wattpad too. I've been a fan of Drain Me since it was first published on this site, and I still love it.

Ellie Gray has no idea what she's getting into, and I feel I can relate with her at times. Her surroundings are so beyond what she's accustomed too, it isn't even funny. I feel as if I'm stumbling through this new world along with her. It's well written, a little unedited, but I can deal, because I make mistakes too, everyone does. It's definately worth a try, even though so far there hasn't been much BDSM, but I hope we're getting there. :) I would really like to see if Ellie develops feelings towards Dublin, besides lust.

Pat on the back to Lana_sky for a masterpiece in the making! ;)

Book Link: Click External Link over to the right, under my cover image to access this book ---->