Apologies

Hey, sorry guys! I know I haven't posted a book on here in awhile, but I'm working with some authors right now to get their books on here *crosses fingers* and I hope that they are on board.

I also have a major problem, here... I can't find any good books right now. My recommendations are all werewolf rejection stories, or a cliche story, and I really hate those. I'm looking for a book that has flavor, you know? I want a book that isn't the same thing every other author has written about.

Okay, so we get it! Werewolves are in now. Big deal, right? Except writers on here are taking mate rejection to the extreme. I think we all know the story line...

The big, bad, soon-to-be Alpha rejects the lowly, ugly, abused heroine. Said ugly heroine runs away as a rogue with her heart shattered, only to stumble into another pack's territory and is taken in by them. Once in her new home, she is trained to be a bad-ass warrior and suddenly becomes beautiful and desired. She crosses paths with her sexy Alpha mate and promises herself she won't be swayed by his charms. He sees she is beautiful, feels bad for rejecting her and eventually wins her trust. Blah, blah, blah!

I have seen at least TWENTY books like this on Wattpad, except with different character names. I am obsessed with werewolf rejection, or any type of rejection. I have no idea why, but I like rejection. I like the romance and drama of winning your true love back, you know? I just hate how no one seems to have any imagination. The best werewolf rejection story I have read on here was Bitter Kisses by LifeGoesOn31.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!

*If you haven't read this book and want to, please don't read this paragraph below. Skip to the all-caps, in bold sentence below it :)*

She writes the story similar to that cliche I mentioned up there, but what makes hers so special is the girl doesn't get the guy in the end. In fact she falls in love with two werewolf boys in that story, one of them her mate, and doesn't end up with either one. She marries a human guy, and while she may not love him like her mate, she loves him enough to have a couple kids with him.

END OF SPOILING BOOK!!!!!!

I loved that book so much, I read it twice. You should check it out, maybe I'll make it a book featured on here, I'll talk to the author...

Anyways, back on track... I hate overused cliches. I suppose that's an oxymoron, but you understand what I'm talking about right?

And before you accuse me of hypocrisy, yes I am aware that I am writing a werewolf rejection story. But mine is DIFFERENT!! If you read it, mine is about faeries and warlocks and vampires also, and she doesn't even find out her mate is the Alpha until later on... Just a sneak peek for ya.

So, I'd like to ask my readers to help me out here. If you have a book you love, please let me know about it and I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for your time, sorry to disappoint you by not posting a review and for wasting your time with my rant. :)

Please comment to let me know what you think!

P. S. My new cover was done by ombredelemort.