Supernatural Special Team - Chapter 6

Chapter 6

     Richard driving faster than allowed. He was angry. The reason was that not only was revealed his identity, but he cannot get information. Only he is not from the people who give up so easily.

‘We’ll play this game, vampire! And I’ll win!’ – He thought.

     For a werewolf is a terrible humiliation to be made on fool by a vampire. For this, he decided to accept this challenge. This was possible because he is immortal. For this, Richard decided to understand about this case. He was concentrating on his own thoughts that he never noticed that his black Mustang rides at a frantic pace. When he realized that he pushed the brakes.  It was a great relief to him that the street had no one.

&

    Simmons stood up to my desk.

-It’s time to sleep, Miss! You have not slept for days.

-Yes… Maybe you’re right, Simmons! I’m tired. – Yes, I’m tired, but then why is that smile on my face?

-Something good happened to you, Miss?

-Did you saw the man who was here?

     He nodded.

-If  you meet him again, welcome him, but don’t tell him anything about my work. Don’t let him enter here or in another part of the house. Only in the living room. Do you understand?

     He nodded again. There was no need to tell him all this because this is not the first time when something like that is happened.

     I stood up from my leather chair and slowly walked to my dungeon. There was my room. I prefer to sleep there because there is quiet and dark. The entire corridor was furnished with luxurious furniture. The walls had wallpaper of black silk with red flowers. There were numerous small decorative tables. All of them were covered with red and black tablecloths (alternathing). There were vases with flowers. White, red and black roses. I love their fragrance. The walls were silver candlesticks. The flames of the candles were the only illumination. The floor was paved with thick black carpet. I love to walk barefoot on it. I never allow to anyone to step on it with shoes.

     My crypt was furnished in much the same way. Only there was a stone fireplace. In the center of the room had a large canopy bed. The sheets were from black and red silk. There were lots of pillows. The bed was a large coffin of cherry wood – painted in black. It was polished with gold ornaments. Inside was upholstered with red silk. In front the fireplace was put old-fashioned tub.

     In one remote corner of the room there were two leather armchairs and coffee table. There was a bedside table with mirror. I had a telephone, computer and other equipment. Behind a curtain had documents and books. I used to keep important documents close to me.

     I took off my clothes and walked in the bathtub. The water was hot and the smell of roses and jasmine. I was relaxed. This was a very pleasant experience. Only now I realized what was the effect of lack of sleep for long periods of time. It was quickly out of the water to not fall asleep. I deleted the droplets from my body and put on a huge T-shirt. I inserted in the coffin and relax, but did not closed the lid. I’m not like a corps when I sleep. I just sank into blessed sleep.